New League of Legends Merchandise Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FogRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
new updates for you each and every week
Glad to see you guys have your priorities straight.

/sarcasm

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRage View Post
I think you need to reshoot some of those with different models, if you catch my drift.
Psh. Nikasaur is hawt.

Gynxz

01-17-2011

Yay!! they can post the Merchandise... but no champ rotation, patch notes, spotlight? Yay!! for pushing the schedule but giving us more Awesome shirts.

So I guess rotation tomorrow and new champ Wednesday again?

"Expect the unexpected" sure wasn't expecting shirts instead of spotlight/patch notes. Way to keep a new year's promise

Torinux

01-17-2011

Erm I just noticed isn't Man plural Men? Why does it says MenS or in English you use Mens for clothing as an exception? just asking

Smurfzor

01-17-2011

Was about to get a poster but then i saw it wasn't for europe

zomgnowai

01-17-2011

$20 for a Tshirt? is that being shipped in a solid gold box?

Xeirus

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynxz View Post
Yay!! they can post the Merchandise... but no champ rotation, patch notes, spotlight? Yay!! for pushing the schedule but giving us more Awesome shirts.

So I guess rotation tomorrow and new champ Wednesday again?

"Expect the unexpected" sure wasn't expecting shirts instead of spotlight/patch notes. Way to keep a new year's promise
Oh my sweet holy ****!!! You have to wait for a whole week. How do you survive sir? You are a trooper to put up with such harsh conditions.
.............. cry a river then drown in it please?

I like the store. I just really wish the artwork was a bit more.... free? It's feels like square boxes of artwork being ironed on the shirts. I want some free flowing designs that cross under the arms or shoulders. Just something with a little more creativity and I would buy it in a heartbeat. I want the chogath one, but again, it just feels too square and tacked on.

But again it's only the start of the store, I hope it gets better. So far i don't see much worth purchasing if they keep putting out iron-ons

EDIT: So I just looked at the girls section.......... that girl is holding a shake weight..... I totally lost it and busted out laughing, I thought it was a sword as first glance. Too **** funny.
and I hate to be "that guy" but the female model is beautiful ! LoL+pretty girl = marriage material, haha

Thryale

01-17-2011

Where's my ezreal tee?!? I want my ezreal t-shirt!!! Why doesn't ezreal get any love???

lol, great tees, but I really think ya'll need to get a tee for each champ.

FrozenStorm

01-17-2011

Needs moar plushie!

A Wild Articuno

01-17-2011

Jeff Jew so dreamy <3