Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

YI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ratattack123

05-17-2014

I think and what i think most ppl think is that yi is too op. I think he should be a higher price like 4800 or 6300 ip. and make him bit weeeeeeeeeeeeeeker

soulbanana8

05-17-2014

Quote:
ratattack123:
I think and what i think most ppl think is that yi is too op. I think he should be a higher price like 4800 or 6300 ip. and make him bit weeeeeeeeeeeeeeker

No. He's far too simple so as to be in that price range, hence why he's a good champ when you're starting off.
And release dates won't change his price XD.

Lanarrin

05-17-2014

Then nerf his scaling. and make him targetable during alpha strike, at least by turrets.

Kim Jong Krill

05-17-2014

Quote:
ratattack123:
i think and what i think most ppl think is that yi is too op. I think he should be a higher price like 4800 or 6300 ip. And make him bit weeeeeeeeeeeeeeker

price does not determine champ strength, and I nor any other person who knows what CC is, finds him op.

Jbels

05-17-2014

Why, so Riot can take the 5850 IP I didn't spend on him out of my account?

wolfax

05-17-2014

Quote:
ratattack123:

Price has nothing to do with skill required or power level. They abandoned this stupid model a long time ago. And for good reason. Your change has absolutely no basis.