Wanna go AP sivir, but it's near impossible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nqke

01-12-2010

LOL, AP Sivir is like the best thing I never played.

Vichar

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Just because this question got missed in the mocking Tiamat direction the thread has taken. No it is not true of Trinity Force. Trinity Force will proc everytime you cast a spell, regardless of how long it has been since the previous (it doesn't stack). Though trying to get more than 2 casts plus an auto attack into a 3 second period can be challenging for most champions.
Thanks Dreampod. I'm thinking specifically of Twisted Fate blue cards... it's one of the rare cases where blue cards are better than gold cards. If I'm not mistaken each blue card procs Trinity, meaning you're suddenly doing X1.5 damage.

Hatespike on Evelyn is another example of where you can spam at least 2 pairs of spike + attack into a 3 second period. Nasty.

Loves Misty

The Council

01-12-2010

This is my personal and unfortunate advice as a frequent AP Sivir player, it doesn't help your team. In my last 3 AP sivir games I had the same ap build...200+ creep kills, stacked, with 500+ ap from zhonyas, messiah, rylais, etc - and heres basically the problem.

It's good early game, AMAZING mid game, assuming you can farm and have a little sense, and falls off into nothingness later. You have one nuke, and even when you have insane AP and you see people get halved late game (assuming they don't have decent MR) ..that's it, you have to wait for CD and on top of that your naturally squishy, even with rylais (or rod, although I feel rod is stupid on AP Sivir), due to the fact that you rely on the nuke and run tactic. She's not a caster class because of her move synergy and its unfortunate, but its due to her skill mechanics and lack of AP synergy and survival.

So to recap - good early, but literally non existent late game and if you win, it's because the other team was bad or you got carried and didn't notice
I know it's enjoyable and fun to try exotic builds and to try to develop your own unique style with characters, but unfortunately some characters just don't allow that kind of luxury in terms of viability, so it becomes a question of do you want to play the game for your own personal enjoyment at the expense of others or actually attempt for a win with solid communication and with utilization of the other casters.

Pavlo

01-12-2010

Thanks for the feedback guys, although you say boomerang blade is useless, i find it quite good in team battles as when you get exhausted or blinded, and if it hits all the enemies it does roughly around 1500 total. and then auto attack and richochet do the rest.