Wanna go AP sivir, but it's near impossible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I'm saying it isn't worthless at all, against good or bad players. If you know how to throw it properly you can easily hit champions and stomp creep waves. I have no idea what you meant when you said that the other team would push your lane so it would be useless in a team fight because you haven't killed any creeps... do you not know how to last hit with auto attacks?... I don't get it.
I don't get what you don't get. It seems you just don't agree with me and I don't agree with you.

SlyGoat

01-11-2010

guys, i stack deathfire's grasp on amumu

it gives cooldown reduction and AP and builds off 2 early game items, one of which gives mana regeneration that you can buy as your first item which amumu really needs, and it has a great active ability on top of it. LOVE that item.

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
guys, i stack deathfire's grasp on amumu

it gives cooldown reduction and AP and builds off 2 early game items, one of which gives mana regeneration that you can buy as your first item which amumu really needs, and it has a great active ability on top of it. LOVE that item.
Umm I guess your trying to slam me again... I guess. Well nice try.. I think. Not to sure. +1 ALL THE WAY

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
Umm I guess your trying to slam me again... I guess. Well nice try.. I think. Not to sure. +1 ALL THE WAY
Tiamat.

SlyGoat

01-11-2010

Tamait.

Edit: Item should be renamed Twitchamat.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffase View Post
Build is not viable.

Sivir has but one move that scales at all with AP. Its cooldown is too long for it to be her primary source of damage.
This.

The skill is like a longer recharging, mana hungry skillshot version of Parrlay that doesn't scale with attack power...
Early game it's almost imba if leveled first, since it has high flat damage. Mid game it's still pretty good, especially to hit fleeing opponents through a corner. Late game it just tickles the enemy from a long range a bit. It's kind of the opposite of "Carry" that Sivir supposedly is.

Stacking AP is a good idea if you have at least 2 skills with decent AP rates. LOL doesn't have a huge variety of items, witch is nice for the most part, but when you're trying to make a very specific hybrid your choices become limited. Sivir needs some extra survivability because of her short auto-attack range and some offense for her auto-attack. Cool Down is also nice (and required if you plan to use Boomerang and your Ulti often). After that the game will be pretty much over :/

I'm not a good balancer, but I really think the skill needs to scale with damage, or both AP and damage. (flat damage should be adjusted accordingly)

Vichar

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
Problem is by the time you are doing team fights Boomerang will suck because she will have been pushed like crazy and gotten few creep kills, thus no gold to get items. Now once again this is playing against GOOD players who know how to move during early parts of the game, thus making her a joke late game.
It's hard to take this seriously. Sivir is one of the best laners and farmers in the game. I often don't know what to do with my cash as Sivir when a game goes too long.

Richochet lets you harrass with impunity. Your boomerang lets you farm and harrass. Your spellshield protects you from all kinds of harrassment. Are you sure you're playing Sivir correctly?

Wazzabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

AP sivir can definitely be viable, but it is quite difficult. If successful, however, it is probably one of the most fun builds to play. A well placed Boomerang + liches bane bouncing blades = absolutely insane damage. Her ult gives you the hit and run opportunities you need to consistently weaken an entire team.

BILL AND TEDS

01-11-2010

Ti ah maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa t

Dreampod

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichar View Post
In addition to Nashor's Tooth, Trinity Force and Guinsoo's Rageblade, Sheen by itself (I know it makes Trinity) is also a decent hybrid item. It gives some AP and each proc will double your base damage on your next physical attack.

Incidentally, I know that Sheen and Lich Bane have that 3 second limit to procs--you can't get the damage bonus more than once every 3 seconds. Is this true of Trinity Force as well?
Just because this question got missed in the mocking Tiamat direction the thread has taken. No it is not true of Trinity Force. Trinity Force will proc everytime you cast a spell, regardless of how long it has been since the previous (it doesn't stack). Though trying to get more than 2 casts plus an auto attack into a 3 second period can be challenging for most champions.