Wanna go AP sivir, but it's near impossible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Problem is by the time you are doing team fights Boomerang will suck because she will have been pushed like crazy and gotten few creep kills, thus no gold to get items. Now once again this is playing against GOOD players who know how to move during early parts of the game, thus making her a joke late game.

SlyGoat

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
Problem is by the time you are doing team fights Boomerang will suck because she will have been pushed like crazy and gotten few creep kills, thus no gold to get items. Now once again this is playing against GOOD players who know how to move during early parts of the game, thus making her a joke late game.
right, because dodging boomerang means that boomerang can't be used to farm whole creep waves

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about but I don't think you play against "GOOD" players.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffase View Post
There are unfortunately no items which give both AP and damage, or AP and attack speed, except Trinity Force.
Both guinsoo's rageblade. sheen (kinda), trinity force (by extension) and Nashor's tooth are hybrid items.
So... wrong :]

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
right, because dodging boomerang means that boomerang can't be used to farm whole creep waves
Problem is they always try and use it to get Champs. If you stay to the side they never hit the creeps and miss you most of the time. I have NEVER had a problem fighter her when they go AP, because I learned to MOVE.

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
I just checked his profile and he goes Tiamat Sivir.

My suspicions were correct.

EDIT: Also goes Tiamat Malphite.

EDIT x 2: Also goes Tiamat Teemo.

EDIT x 3: Probably would have been funnier if I had listed Teemo first then Malphite but whatever.

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about but I don't think you play against "GOOD" players.
So you are saying it is only worthless against BAD players then? Only Noobs and people who never win know how to move to the side, interesting theory.

I like how you guys are trying so hard to defend this against me. In my first post I said that I, that would be myself, hate it. A few players might be good, or maybe there Elo bracket has yet to learn to move, but in my games it never works against GOOD players.

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Quote:
So you are saying it is only worthless against BAD players then? Only Noobs and people who never win know how to move to the side, interesting theory.

I like how you guys are trying so hard to defend this against me. In my first post I said that I, that would be myself, hate it. A few players might be good, or maybe there Elo bracket has yet to learn to move, but in my games it never works against GOOD players.
I'm saying it isn't worthless at all, against good or bad players. If you know how to throw it properly you can easily hit champions and stomp creep waves. I have no idea what you meant when you said that the other team would push your lane so it would be useless in a team fight because you haven't killed any creeps... do you not know how to last hit with auto attacks?... I don't get it.

Nobal Kain

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I just checked his profile and he goes Tiamat Sivir.

My suspicions were correct.

EDIT: Also goes Tiamat Malphite.

EDIT x 2: Also goes Tiamat Teemo.

EDIT x 3: Probably would have been funnier if I had listed Teemo first then Malphite but whatever.
I think you meant to quote me, as yes I go Tiamat for most characters. That items is nuts, for me at lest. Gives HP and MP regen with Damage Boost topping off with AOE Auto Attack. Plus at the start you can get two items for it that give you HP and MP regen. LOVE that item.

Also I have no idea what that would have to do with Boomerang. Are you guys just running out of things to defend with?

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Quote:
I think you meant to quote me, as yes I go Tiamat for most characters. That items is nuts, for me at lest. Gives HP and MP regen with Damage Boost topping off with AOE Auto Attack. Plus at the start you can get two items for it that give you HP and MP regen. LOVE that item.

Also I have no idea what that would have to do with Boomerang. Are you guys just running out of things to defend with?
No I meant to quote him to point out to Slygoat that you basically have no idea what you're talking about and your item builds prove it =[