Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon ninja nerfed as his skin was released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenZerG

05-16-2014

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/28358-undocumented-pantheon-changes-in-4-7

Absolute bull****.

They claim that it wasn't their intention to nerf pantheon, but now his ult is probably the most useless ult in the game right now. It's so easy to dodge, you have to be afk to be hit by it.

Why "fix" something that was never broken. **** you riot. **** you.

Splougy

05-16-2014

After said nerf I played a game against the enemy pantheon who gave zero ****s about said "nerf" and managed to gumba stomp on people. what are you smokin?

wolfax

05-16-2014

So the "ninja nerf" was they aligned his visual landing with the damage (which should have been like that to begin with) and made it an actual channel (which it should have been like to begin with)?

Splougy

05-16-2014

Quote:
wolfax:
So the "ninja nerf" was they aligned his visual landing with the damage (which should have been like that to begin with) and made it an actual channel (which it should have been like to begin with)?

Bug fixes are nerfs

Buffs are QoL tweeks

Achi11eus

05-16-2014

I agree his Ultimate is pretty bad right now. You cant hit anybody with it unless they are afk. Even stunned or slowed opponents have enough time to escape. Way to release an awesome looking skin while at the same time secretly nerfing him. Damn RIOT

Vigopl

05-16-2014

His ultimate is meant to trap people not kill them. your a freakin crybaby

Kuroi86

05-16-2014

Quote:
Achi11eus:
I agree his Ultimate is pretty bad right now. You cant hit anybody with it unless they are afk. Even stunned or slowed opponents have enough time to escape. Way to release an awesome looking skin while at the same time secretly nerfing him. Damn RIOT

You make it sound like it wasn't like this before? I love Pantheon, hands down my favorite champ. But his ult has always been awkward. The first ult or two in a game is usually pretty easy to land because no one is expecting it. But later on, don't expect to catch anyone unless you are following up in a wombo combo.

Achi11eus

05-16-2014

Quote:
Kuroi86:
You make it sound like it wasn't like this before? I love Pantheon, hands down my favorite champ. But his ult has always been awkward. The first ult or two in a game is usually pretty easy to land because no one is expecting it. But later on, don't expect to catch anyone unless you are following up in a wombo combo.

Have you tried him today???

Kuroi86

05-16-2014

Quote:
Achi11eus:
Have you tried him today???

Too busy today, though I expect it won't be much different except I can't ninja stun people from my ult. Which to be honest was a bit of a broken trick to pull on people.

Scorpionex

05-16-2014

i give zero fs about the bug fix...meh...pantheon is still a very strong champ atm a very good duelist and ganker plus does some insane damage with those spears of his