Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Incoming Leblanc nerfs/tweaks/changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Koala Jr

Recruiter

05-16-2014

I'm going to keep this short.

Leblanc has it coming and we all know it. As a frequent Leblanc player I think I know a simple solution.

Changes to her kit will upset a lot of players, so what if the only change to her is the removal of QR proccing itself. Following up a Q with R should not silence or apply extra damage. This keeps her kit intact, but still allows for the exact same damage output. How? Well, as it stands QRWE (standard nuke) procs the silence twice at the start and all the others do standard damage. By removing the double silence you can RW QE assuming the initial R was a copy of Q.

This change would potentially slow down her combo and enforce more accuracy. Thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxXDarkSideXxX

05-16-2014

Red Posts Said She's Being Looked Into, I Agree She Does To Much Burst And Has Super Short CDs. Not Saying She's OP, But She's A Snowball Champ And Riot Hates Those.

::Crosses Fingers For Lee And Jax Next:::