Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any word on the Caitlyn VU?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CompulsiveLemon

Recruiter

05-16-2014

I saw a post by IronStylus and was pretty interested in the idea of a Caitlyn VU. I'm not so interested in the 'visual' part of the visual update (because logic) but I'd be pretty interested in more of the special champion interactions it would bring to the table. It just doesn't feel right that when Jinx or Vi taunt you/make jokes when your ult fails that you can't really do anything back. Also her general quotes just kind of feel sort of out of character to me. Anyway on to my question, does anyone have any idea of a possible time frame for the update?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikaii

05-16-2014

Realistically speaking, these are champs that will DEFINITELY take priority in the visual update department:

Mundo, Karthus,Kassadin, Mordekaiser, Pantheon, Poppy, Rumble, Shaco, Sion, Taric, Urgot, Udyr, Veigar, Warwick

And these will HIGHLY PROBABLY recieve a VU before Cait:
Blitz, Fiddle, Gragas, Kennen, Malphite, Nunu, Ryze, Swain, Vladimir, Yorick and Zilean

as well as a handful of others who MIGHT get a VU before Cait.

Looking at that extensive list, do not expect a visual update for Cait to still happen in 2014 or the first half of 2015, maybe only in 2016