Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plat 3v3 player LFM teammates for Season 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weekwe

05-15-2014

Hello my IGN: weekwe Skype: tyler.ryan.bandel
Only contact me if you meet the following criteria: Have over 150+ ranked games experience in 3v3,
Have achieved at minimum Plat+ in 3v3 ranked in Season 3 [HAVE A GOOD RECORD](A consistent win ratio 2-3 win per every lose), Impress me show me how you can play every lane or a single lane flawlessly with a diverse champion pool. Know the "in's" and the "out's" of the Twisted Treeline, don't ask me what skill to max or what to build etc. I could honestly care less as long as we win and your not our team's "handi-cap"
Other than that LF skillful players attempting to reach at least diamond as I reached plat in Season 3

PS: taking all applicants either via by posting on this forum post, adding me on skype, adding me in-game etc.
Also only add me in game and only send request in you are serious about getting wins / rating have Skype and working mic etc. (Basically don't waste my time and effort and I won't waste yours)
I'm very friendly, very dedicated, hardworking, team-oriented, and all that good jazz.
So hit me up if you wanna push for diamond summoners!