Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yasuo shouldn't be allowed to ult on others knock ups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDarkside

05-15-2014

This is just stupid that he can. His kit is already insanely toxic, stop giving him so much free ****. Free shield, free crit, free ult. Retarded.

Here you go guys, you didn't like when I tried to start actual conversation so here you go, I'll just start doing this again. ****ing **** community.

krobar94

05-15-2014

Shut up and go away. Nobody wants you here when all you do is *****.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

05-15-2014

Quote:
iDarkside:
Here you go guys, you didn't like when I tried to start actual conversation so here you go, I'll just start doing this again. ****ing **** community.

You never tried to actually start a discussion. You got close, except the moment that someone pointed out that you were looking at it the wrong way, you said "yeah but this", then threw a tantrum.

You don't need to be on these forums. No one looks up to your input, and you never help anyone with your comments.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-15-2014

Quote:
iDarkside:
This is just stupid that he can. His kit is already insanely toxic, stop giving him so much free ****. Free shield, free crit, free ult. Retarded.

stop whining.

If youre gonna make sorryassed posts as least don't do it in a sorryassed way.

Where are the numbers
wheres the evidence that this is a problem
youtube clips?
testimonies?

dammit where is the anydamnthing

less complaining
more criticism

GET TO WORK

Axe2Handle

05-16-2014

Upvotes for errbody, except OP.
You need to start posting your threads in the dumpster.

Satellier

05-16-2014

Well tbh his ults CD is just way too low
Needs to be boosted to 80-60s BOL

XxXDarkSideXxX

05-16-2014

Man Haven't Seen IDarkside In A While, Here I Had So Much Hope He Killed Himself. Life Was Much, Much More Peaceful

Flipsy

05-16-2014

Quote:
iDarkside:

Your Veigar thread was this:
>You make the complaint about Veigar's W (cooldowns, proper clear with its delay, inability to stop getting pushed to tower, etc)
>Someone points out his CD's are meant to hold him back (probably because he is late-game with infinite scaling, he needs a weak phase SOMEWHERE)
>You repeat your original point.
>Same person explains a good counter-aggressive "strategy", and then points out AD's counter Veigar.
>You get aggressive and basically state "I know what I'm talking about" and ignore any suggestion the guy made.

That isn't trying to start actual conversation. That's you trying to validate why you're only 3 inches long. You made an elaborate, detailed complaint (more detail than your usual threads), then when anyone gives a suggestion that isn't "I agree with you, this person DOES need a buff/nerf", you attempt to go yoloswag on their posts like a pretentious ****.

no1cur

05-16-2014

His point still stands. Yas is broken as hell. Massive shield, massive burst, massive dps, how exactly is he not op? ****ing nerf that ****.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

05-16-2014

Quote:
no1cur:
His point still stands. Yas is broken as hell. Massive shield, massive burst, massive dps, how exactly is he not op? ****ing nerf that ****.

Kayle has an infinite shield, solid burst and nearly unmitigatable DPS, so how is she not OP?

Oh, wait, that's right, because that's what their kit is balanced around