Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Orianna vs. Yasuo match up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papuga

05-15-2014

As an Orianna player there is nothing more frustrating than playing against a Yasuo. The fact that the wind wall blocks Orianna's ball completely destroy's method of operation. You can't shield an ally, you can't q to place it and consequently can't ult. For the duration of the wall Orianna is useless. I understand that the wall blocks projectiles but to block a champion completely with one move is wrong. I just want to know why this is allowed.

Regards,

Papuga

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-15-2014

does orianna really need to be pitied? lol

also does it get effected if its attached to an ally?

InchZer0

05-16-2014

Quote:
Papuga:
As an Orianna player there is nothing more frustrating than playing against a Yasuo. The fact that the wind wall blocks Orianna's ball completely destroy's method of operation. You can't shield an ally, you can't q to place it and consequently can't ult. For the duration of the wall Orianna is useless. I understand that the wall blocks projectiles but to block a champion completely with one move is wrong. I just want to know why this is allowed.

Regards,

Papuga

As a fellow Orianna player, I feel your pain. What I try to do is harass the hell out of him once Windwall goes on CD

MarkILL64

05-16-2014

I'm Heimerdinger and I'm very sure Orianna is more infuriating to me as Yasuo is to you. Just deal with it. You get free no-risk pokes versus everyone else.

Spicy Rice

05-16-2014

Quote:
Papuga:

Regards,

Papuga

He can't windwall everytime you use an ability. I believe at level 1 it has a 22 sec cd or somethin and at level 5 it has a 12 sec cd.