Release Notes 08/12/09

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Husbane

08-12-2009

Damn, my daughter naps from 10 to 12 PST, was hoping to get in a game while she was asleep. Oh, wells. :/

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-12-2009

Nice, good quick fix patch!

Kyton

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Why do you keep nerfing Wildcard? It needs a change, it's the concept of the ability that's broken. With more and more nerfing it'll be useless.
Seconded.

Tr1poD

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
I'm actually willing to wager people will still call him OP even after this new nerf.
Yep, I think the issue with CM is less to do with wildcards and more the fact that he can bounce around the map joining in on every fight. Even if you removed Wildcards completely the fact that he can jump in on 1v1 and suddenly turn it into 2v1 is what makes people notice him so much and call for nerfs.

orma

08-12-2009

110 mana cost now? Kassadin kept running out of mana with the 75 mana cost. xD Oh well. I'll get used his nerf... I don't really like the 8 second change either though. That 1 second of costing all mana or the next roll of new casts could be life or death.

SuicideJockey

08-12-2009

yay for bug fixes!! my friends have been playing and it's been hit or miss if they are gonna have their first summoner spell or not lol

Janitor Garbage

08-12-2009

is the servers still down? because my client wont patch and when i enter my account/pass it goes through but it says invalid client version

Antarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

Quote:
PVP.net v0.25.19
  • Fixed a bug where you could not make a password with more than one number
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes chat was not working in Champion Select of a Normal Game.
  • Improvements to backend stability
I actually experienced that for the first time today before the downtime so good on fixing it

Damashi

08-12-2009

Really wish I knew the time zones better haha. I got the same thing Omni. It doesn't patch yet. It just goes to the log in screen only to let you get rejected. It's a sick joke I say! Good thing I'm not too addicted (cough cough)

Husbane

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarus View Post
I actually experienced that for the first time today before the downtime so good on fixing it
I have been seeing that quite a bit, should have listed it in my top 5, but was too focused on game played to think to mention a setup issue. Good stuff on getting it fixed.

1234567 ... 8