N.A Bronze hell exists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðecáðanté

05-15-2014

The : dc's ~ The lag (and lag mods) ~ the one so bad player in the team even stevie wonder could feed off it etc : i do not wanna start on the god complex ego's and ragers haha

cartwheelnurd

05-15-2014

And if you're not one of them... you will climb out of bronze.

MicKretz

05-15-2014

i am in silver and my last 2 games our bot lane sucked

me and 2 others carried the game

if we can do this in silver against a supposed tad better players, then surely u can carry in bronze

(btw i was bronze 4 and carried my way to silver, so it can be done, just gotta learn the art of carrying)

SymbolicLOL

05-15-2014

Trust me silver 5 is the most toxic league ever it is way more toxic than bronze all added together

SovietBlade

05-15-2014

Bronze isn't so bad, you big baby.

cracker1234

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbolicLOL View Post
Trust me silver 5 is the most toxic league ever it is way more toxic than bronze all added together
Naw man you havent seen plat 5 have you?

Ðecáðanté

05-18-2014

i have actually got to g2 in euw not plat {which is why the cultural differences and amount of player and x n other math could be viable variables {also alike i aint bronze but NA i am _but for what reason?!?!?!?!}) but the above one's in my time since joining and starting to rank Na and wanted at least silver to prove to be correct in my theory sorry to say (and i feel i t is true on any* other server but it is hard to carry to silver in NA), alike if i can make silver on a korean server why is NA bronze hell , doing the test of others servers really will lead you to try to see NA from an opinion of "i have only played on NA" and if you have then you know what you have no opinion other than a linear one sorry.

HOLYPEPSI

05-18-2014

Ah, I remember the days of bronze league.
I remember me and a yorick Legit 2 Vs 5 an enemy team 4 times and ended up winning the ranked game.
Bronze is a joke bro, all you need is a decent build and you will dominate.

When I said 2vs5 it wasn't 3 people being worthless, it was 3 people being afked or Dced out of the game.

I'm Gold 1 atm now, looking back at bronze, makes me believe that hell is waiting in platinum V

Whoa There Betsy

05-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðecáðanté View Post
i have actually got to g2 in euw not plat {which is why the cultural differences and amount of player and x n other math could be viable variables {also alike i aint bronze but NA i am _but for what reason?!?!?!?!}) but the above one's in my time since joining and starting to rank Na and wanted at least silver to prove to be correct in my theory sorry to say (and i feel i t is true on any* other server but it is hard to carry to silver in NA), alike if i can make silver on a korean server why is NA bronze hell , doing the test of others servers really will lead you to try to see NA from an opinion of "i have only played on NA" and if you have then you know what you have no opinion other than a linear one sorry.
NA >EU, therefore it is easier to rank up over there. The EU scene is pretty bad at league. Murica.

Redamntion

05-20-2014

X hell
ie.
Bronze Hell
Silver Hell
Gold Hell

is the place where you are not significantly better than the players you are playing with/against, and therefore cannot carry out.
In your case as you described, you're not consistently better than afk, ragers, "god complex", or the Stevie Wonder feeder.

Maybe you're still not clear on how to rank up?
Have you tried winning?