WTF IS THIS, Attempting to reconect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perchival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2014

i got attempting to reconnect, we i try to comeback and the match like never happened lol wtf is this riot?

fear is failure

05-14-2014

I just had a similar issue. The game had only been going on for 7 minutes and then I lost connection and kept getting the "unable to connect to server" error.

ksfuker

05-14-2014

omg it has been stuck for more than one hour

H0bb3s12

05-14-2014

I am currently stuck in the same situation....just says "attempting to Recconect" going on 10 mins...I am unsure whether to relog or not....

pussie wagon

05-15-2014

Its oh so fun when your playing with 56 ping "attempting to reconnect" while you watch your champion randomly walk into team fights not being able to control him.

ModestAce

05-15-2014

Its called DROP HACK son!! It happened to me, I think, 2 weeks ago? Its happening more more and more frequently, I THINK RIOT NEEDS TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE!!!!!!! Why haven't they said anything yet??????

cabrego

05-15-2014

Just happened to me. Having a great game as Lee sin, in the middle of doing dragon at 12 min, I'm fed 6/1 and BOOM. ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT!!

WHY DO I SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME?

BendoverIhunger

05-15-2014

Riot won't respond they are basically pretending drop hack doesn't exist. If you try to get support on the issue they blame it on you. Drop hack has been going on for so long,getting worse and worse. Now its basically impossible to play ranked even if you're in sliver. It's so risk free I have even been drop hacked in a normal match.

nighteagle6

05-15-2014

Yeah ikr i just went in a ranked game and it said attempting to reconnect.... cmon riot

Moar Noob Than U

05-15-2014

Welcome to being drop hacked.