Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoa There Betsy - Going around trolling and bullying people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXepicsauceXx

05-14-2014

lol

I think this post is completely asanine. Like get off your high ****** horse. Betsy like Teysa Karlovv said above.. I know him.. we game and Skype often. He is a riot to play with, he responds with sarcasm and/or cynicism because that's him. If you don't like his comments.. here's a thought don't feckin read them.

I guarantee you that he doesn't mean to be rude or hurtful to anyone. What does it matter that he does these things. If someone asks a "VALID" question, he'll reply with an appropriate one. Now that being said..

Mary Jew Wanna is not a drug.. it is a plant. Which means people who use it, are participating in horticulture or botany or whatthef**kever the word I am meaning to say.

Have a nice day. I'm much too lazy to down vote your post.. but, peeps did it for me.

roadkyll

05-14-2014

Betsy isn't wrong... calling people out on the forum IS actually against the ToS and can indeed get you into some trouble.

Sneezingfit

05-14-2014

Dude, do you want some cheese with your whine? If Betsy (whom is actually a really cool person) is offending you, you better not leave your room. The real world is full of people MUCH worse, trust me. And guess what, one of those people will be your boss someday and you can't post a thread begging for them to be banned.

Dransco

05-15-2014

Get the sand out of your panties.

MicKretz

05-15-2014

Quote:
Whoa There Betsy:
Whoa there betsy. That's all I got to say about that.

oh snap son...you just got called out!!!!!

anywho...WHOA is coolz and sarcastic and fun...if you dont know he is joking or messing around then idk what to say....knowing this you can joke around with him as well, like i said b4, i thought only POGO used to get this kinda loving lolz

Echo5kw

05-15-2014

What happened to Pogo anyway? I loved his posts.

Anyway, look, Betsy gives some great, solid advice. He's pretty smart about the game, and in general is spot on with different things to try. But he, like many of the senior posters, don't put up with either reptetiveness or stupidity. Yes, everyone who's never played an rts before hates being on purple side. go read the forums instead of making a new post.

If your question/post is just whining or being negative with no chance at improving things, then you deserve to have someone be a raging ******* to you. that's just how it goes.

anyway...man the **** up buttercup.

Here2Stay

05-15-2014

Quote:
Pikachuyoloswag:
Hello there summoners,
This thread is to ensure that you all are aware of a player named "Whoa There Betsy" who is going around ruining the forums by bullying random people and being rude. I feel like this is very wrong and action should be taken. I would like to see him at least suspended/banned because I honestly feel like he/she deserves it. I looked through the forums today just out of curiosity and he/she was on many of the posts and was being rude/trolling. Here I have some of his posts.

1. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4520849
"Posting summoner names are against the ToS and can get you banned.
Have a nice day."
I feel like this is wrong because if you look at the thread then you will see this is obvious sarcasm and he/she is making fun of someone who he/she doesn't even know which is very rude and should not be tolerated.

2. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4519930
"Pics or it didn't happen."
This is very rude and he/she is once again being sarcastic and mean to a summoner who was just trying to address some of his concerns. You will notice if you look a the post that this post is very similar to the first post shown which suggests that he/she trolls and feeds a lot because he/she only comments on posts in which people complain about trolls and feeders and most of his/her comments are disrespectful.

3. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4519801
"It's ARAM.
ARAM =/= RANKED"
This is not as offensive but clearly shows that he/she never is nice and always comments just to rudely prove a point which I see as very mean and I don't like to tolerate people who do that.

4. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4519801
"I've found that ADC janna really takes the cake for carrying low elos. That and support poppy."
I feel like this is a very mean post and he/she is being sarcastic. If you take a look at the post you will see he/she is making fun of low elo players indirectly which is very rude.

5. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4520067
"Teemo, Zilean, and Fiora are the best junglers imo."
This is obviously not true and I feel like since he/she is platinum 3 there is no doubt that he/she is being rude and disrespectful and he/she is trying to make fun of others. I do not tolerate this and I feel this is very disrespectful.

6. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4497739&highlight=whoa+there+betsy
"Inject some mary Jew wanna"
I find this very offensive because he/she is suggesting drugs in a joking way and I find this very foul rude humor.

I would like to see this guy/girl get at least a warning or suspension because he/she is overall ruining the quality of the forums and he/she is probably one of the people who troll and mess up the game. He/she has numerous forum posts and most of them are toxic.

Thank you for reading,
Pikachuyoloswag

Okay,I'm bored, so I'm just gonna shut down each and every thing that you posted
1. For some reason I can't view the first link
2. "Pics or it didn't happen" is a joke, used many times by many people. It is not meant to insult anyone,and anyone who uses the internet these days knows it is not "rude." Yes, a sarcastic comment about a game by someone online hurts my feelings. Heh, grow up.
3. "It's ARAM. ARAM =/= Ranked" Apparently you don't understand either. ARAM IS NOT RANKED. You can play any champion and buy any stupid build and still do good on ARAM. Why? CAUSE ITS ARAM, NOT RANKED. Or normals for that matter.
4. "I've found that ADC janna really takes the cake for carrying low elos. That and support poppy." You saying this comment is false hurts me. I love ADC Annie. Anything can carry low elos
5. "Teemo, Zilean, and Fiora are the best junglers imo." I'm just gonna say: You are extremely dull if you think that this is not a joke, but actually a comment to disrespect lower elos. Besides, jungle Teemo in lower elos is amazing.
6. "Inject some mary Jew wanna" I'm going to repeat what my high school freshman english teacher once told us: Don't pretend that drugs and sexx aren't everywhere.
Yea, I'm going to end it here.

Redamntion

05-15-2014

inb4 OP is banned and we all laugh even harder.

Mich567

05-15-2014

Because nobody on the internet is EVER sarcastic!
Sorry if that rustles your johnnys.
I think the first link to the thread is deleted because the OP shamed a name.

Whoa There Betsy

05-15-2014

Thanks for the back up guys. The OP obviously didn't look through all the threads where I gave useful advice. Also there are plenty of people who come to me with random questions about the game, and I do my best to answer them.

As far as the sarcasm/trolling/etc. goes most of the people already summed it up. When you look at these forums every day and see the same complaints over and over you get annoyed, and when you get annoyed your troll finger gets itchy (at least mine does). Online forums are all about attitude and when you come off as having a bad one, the consequences could be embarrassing.