Would i have survived?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevenzeN

Member

05-14-2014

Got a discussion with a buddy atm, about my video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Emg6lq-4Jc

My friend says that i would have survived if Nocturne didnt come and claims its a KS (<- yea ikr :/).

I Think Nocturne saved me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaruMonzae

Senior Member

05-14-2014

Nid had everything on Cd. And i think your auto was coming up first so i think you would of survived.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salidfingers

Senior Member

05-14-2014

Hard to say, I think noc saved you. It really does come down to an auto attack.

if i was in your shoes i would have appreciated the noc ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevenzeN

Member

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidfingers View Post
Hard to say, I think noc saved you. It really does come down to an auto attack.

if i was in your shoes i would have appreciated the noc ult.
I did and still do!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HydraRecipe

Junior Member

05-15-2014

Yea you would have lived she needed about 2-3 autos on you to kill you while all you needed was one and you were going to hit that one before she even got hers off


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevenzeN

Member

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraRecipe View Post
Yea you would have lived she needed about 2-3 autos on you to kill you while all you needed was one and you were going to hit that one before she even got hers off
What about her E or W?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tainted Memory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-15-2014

Nah, he saved your dick. Your auto barely just landed before Nocturne killed her. She probably would have either pounce-killed you or turned back into human form and healed again. Without any attack speed, you would have had too long a wind-up before you could have actually killed her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

Senior Member

05-15-2014

It depends on the other player's reactions. The Nidalee burned all her cougar cooldowns and she had the creep wave on her, but she would have killed you if she'd gone back into human and healed quick enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevenzeN

Member

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
It depends on the other player's reactions. The Nidalee burned all her cougar cooldowns and she had the creep wave on her, but she would have killed you if she's gone back into human and healed quick enough.
Yea thats what i thought. ty