Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zoom hack.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUndeadFish

01-16-2011

Its funny because he edited his post.

Valtome

01-16-2011

I caught him before he did!

Coyote

01-16-2011

Call me stupid... but what does this even do?

Danny Butterman

01-16-2011

Lol I editted it, yeah
But note that I said id never use any program for it

it just reminds me of playing a Risk mod for War3 - the maps were uberzoomed out
Was just easier

Like i said, id never do anything that could risk my account being banned :P

Mhm916

01-16-2011

Quote:
iamdinosaur:
LOL you think im that stupid?? hats off to you for thinking i would be that dumb.\

but for your sake there u go ;P

Actually, I do believe you are that stupid. The way you type already gives a hint of it.

DriftingMellow

01-16-2011

real men play zoomed ALL THE WAY IN

Zakua Demon

05-22-2011

OMFG NOT THE MIGHTY ZOOOOOMHACK REALLY IDGAF IT DOES NO HARM it does nothing really....

BioSSlon

06-07-2011

I was confused by the standard limit. When the range of skills beyond the screen. Zoom hack it certainly cheat, but I think we have done restriction is not so small. I have a 16:9 monitor, and I have an advantage on the line, is it fair?

Far

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Quote:
Valtome:
Modifying or otherwise tampering with game files is against the Terms of Service.

Herp custom skins Derp

FuzzyTigerGuy

Recruiter

08-10-2012

blha blha blah is all I hear if its a problem with zooming then just ask riot to up the amount you can see. if you use c++ you can see what the actual zoom limit is. see that it is fine and use it if not keep *****ing to riot to up it up a little. It would help a lot for champs such as Ezreal lux and varus but if anything it disrupts a persons focus since they have a much more zoomed out angle and cant focus well enough to click on minions or manuever well. I have used a zoom hack before for personal evaluation and it is pretty much to much of a hassle to use either way since it almost always comes with a draw back of fps issues.