Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.7 Statistical Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManDiime

05-15-2014

What you get from these types of lists are very different than a lot of other people get. You can't speak for everyone or even the majority. Your opinion is yours and that's fine.

These lists are a new form of information that allows oneself to have a base understanding of who is strong at the moment. You can't over think it. I am sorry that you feel that you don't gain anything from this information but there are a lot of people that actually do like this information and use it as a guide, not a bible.

FiendishDocterWu

05-19-2014

I have been reading your lists since I started playing in patch 3.8. They have been a great help in understanding balance, and why champions are strong. When ProTuneGaming disappeared I was really bummed. Now that I found your blog I am psyched. Please don't stop making these lists.

RoosterSlap

05-22-2014

Good stuff thanks

Lumberjackth

05-22-2014

Shyvana not on the jungle list?

papoomio

05-23-2014

Great information. Thank you!

I added it to my favorites!