First time Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Kappa

05-14-2014

Poppy is a late game assassin with no early game. Poppy's early game is so bad it makes Akali's early game look op. She gets crushed in lane by pretty much everyone and crushed in the jungle by anyone viable. If you make it to late game you can 100-0 any carry and chunk tanks, but the problem is you're still going to facetank crowd control. You've also got the problem of zhonyas hourglass being built against you which makes you totally useless. The current meta with Lulu, Kayle and Soraka being popular picks also hurts Poppy's viability since they can make a single target really hard to blow up.

There are safer assassin picks with stronger early-mid game and comparable late game (Zed, Lb, Syndra if you call her an assassin)

OAC

05-14-2014

Um, maybe because in ARAM you suck at the champ you play and the enemy suck at the champ they play, or they straight up don't try hard at all. ARAM means literally nothing--even blind pick in SR is much, much more serious. In ranked, people hold on to your ONE weakness and fking squeeze your balls till they crack. They don't try that hard in ARAMs. If the 5 enemies all used their main champs with LP on the line, I doubt u can do that good.

MicKretz

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa There Betsy View Post
Do we have to spell it out for you?

I
T
S

A
R
A
M
hahahhahaahhahaha betsy u make me laugh...btw i just opened a few threads (in another tab, havent read yet) that have ur name in there.
and i thought only POGO drew that kinda love from the community hahahaha (gratz i guess???)

but i have to know....how come u telling me poppy only good in aram and in another post u saying that poppy support is real good???? THE MADNESS!!!

anywho...love you WHOA

P.S. Get well soon!!!!!
(i'm guessing you had brain trauma lately, right???)

Whoa There Betsy

05-15-2014

Can't tell if sarcastic or...

MicKretz

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC View Post
Um, maybe because in ARAM you suck at the champ you play and the enemy suck at the champ they play, or they straight up don't try hard at all. ARAM means literally nothing--even blind pick in SR is much, much more serious. In ranked, people hold on to your ONE weakness and fking squeeze your balls till they crack. They don't try that hard in ARAMs. If the 5 enemies all used their main champs with LP on the line, I doubt u can do that good.
just an fyi...

this was a post about poppy's weakness in summoners rift

NOT

about "sucking" and "your balls"....just sayin

MicKretz

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kappa View Post
Poppy is a late game assassin with no early game. Poppy's early game is so bad it makes Akali's early game look op. She gets crushed in lane by pretty much everyone and crushed in the jungle by anyone viable. If you make it to late game you can 100-0 any carry and chunk tanks, but the problem is you're still going to facetank crowd control. You've also got the problem of zhonyas hourglass being built against you which makes you totally useless. The current meta with Lulu, Kayle and Soraka being popular picks also hurts Poppy's viability since they can make a single target really hard to blow up.

There are safer assassin picks with stronger early-mid game and comparable late game (Zed, Lb, Syndra if you call her an assassin)
TYVM King Kappa

this is prob the post i was w8ing for it explains a lot

thnx again