First time Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

05-14-2014

So just finished an ARAM game as poppy and that is my first time playing her and let me tell you

-pre-6 i dove into any1 at the right angle and they died from my team
-after 6 i just casted ulti on the least dmg enemy and walked around killing everyone else and tanking all the spells

soooooo, why haven't i seen her in ranked yet?

what is bad with her on summoner rift?

asking the question so i dont go and spend hours playing her and seeing for my self (lots of time losing im guessing)

so post wat you can tell me about this poppy + summoner rift game (aka ranked)

much appreciated

P.S. (aka trolls) IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY......WHO CARES, you can troll post on this thread i dont mind...as long as someone actually answers

Arolyn

05-14-2014

It's ARAM.

MicKretz

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arolyn View Post
It's ARAM.
ty captain obvious for rehashing my first sentence

YES ITS ARAM mahauhuahauhahha

keep reading....i think u can do it!!! find and answer the real question i asked

P.S. giving permission to trolls to post in here means i get to troll the trolls

Zspero

05-14-2014

There's 100% nothing wrong with Poppy. She's actually ridiculously OP in solo que. I play her mainly in jungle to avoid her terrible early game. Her clear is actually pretty good and her ganks are decent. Once you get a few items your unstoppable. One hitting carries etc. Check my lolking for more on it. But basically get by her early game and you'll be a force. She carried me to gold!

MicKretz

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zspero View Post
There's 100% nothing wrong with Poppy. She's actually ridiculously OP in solo que. I play her mainly in jungle to avoid her terrible early game. Her clear is actually pretty good and her ganks are decent. Once you get a few items your unstoppable. One hitting carries etc. Check my lolking for more on it. But basically get by her early game and you'll be a force. She carried me to gold!
thnx

House AD

05-14-2014

Poppy is probably the absolute strongest duelist in the game when built up (especially in the jungle and under towers), but she's also kinda dependent on items and uses a lot of mana which makes her pretty vulnerable to aggressive counter-jungling. She snowballs hard and easy, but if you can shut her down early there isn't much she can do besides try to zone the enemy carry in teamfights until her ult wears off.

Essentially if people don't know how to play against Poppy (and many don't because she's so rarely seen) you'll win every game. If they do, you can still do great but you'll have to be on top of your game. Not much different from other strong-but-underplayed champs I guess

Whoa There Betsy

05-14-2014

It's ARAM.

ARAM =/= RANKED

MicKretz

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa There Betsy View Post
It's ARAM.

ARAM =/= RANKED
ok lets educate another person here....even whoa can get this i'm certain...lets take it real slow

I KNOW

ITS ARAM

I AM WONDERING

WHY POPPY DOESN'T

EXCEL (big word i know)

IN SR

hahahahhahahahahahaha

repeating that its aram and aram is diff then SR is something i am already aware of...hell 2nd graders understand that lolz

its the very reason i am posting this in SR FORUM (or did we all forget wat forum this is???)

just wanting to know why poppy isnt being played on SR is allz

Whoa There Betsy

05-14-2014

Do we have to spell it out for you?

I
T
S

A
R
A
M

Salidfingers

05-14-2014

Poopy is vary strong, the problem with poppy is getting past laning phase which is horrible for her. I mean extremely horrible.

Anyone can out trade her and has mana issues in lane if you do try and trade making it hard to get last hit.

In season 2 it was really bad that she had to stack gold items and waited for late game. Which was bad, because top would come down mid game fed from minions and win the game leaving poppy still behind to do anything.