Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessIsabel View Post
Is the ban lifted? Because it really should. Or, give the guy the same length of ban too. It is VERY interesting how he dropped the video and ask to downvote the thread enough to close it. Like someone had said, if he thinks he's right. Why destroy the evidence that can proof him of innocence?

Riot should reevaluate this guy.
This will be so fun tomorrow, so many people on from patch, god I can't wait for this to explode. At one point we got 10 pages in like 5 minutes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaSeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessIsabel View Post
Is the ban lifted? Because it really should. Or, give the guy the same length of ban too. It is VERY interesting how he dropped the video and ask to downvote the thread enough to close it. Like someone had said, if he thinks he's right. Why destroy the evidence that can proof him of innocence?

Riot should reevaluate this guy.
Sigh..More assumptions..For all we know Riot told him to remove the video..And he never told/asked anyone to downvote it..He gave his opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Sloth MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Riot, fire this man!

But seriously, completely unacceptable behavior for anyone associated with Riot. If he was a regular employee I'd say a probation or public shaming would be alright, but as an intern I say just let him go. If he abuses his power this much as an intern I can only imagine how bad he'd be as a full employee. I certainly wouldn't want to pay money to give some internet tough guy a paycheck.

Edit: OH WOW, just looked at Gorram Reavers' screens. Psyonic called him a (rhymes with kook, racial slur for Asians). So, racial slurs are totally okay for Riot employees who are angry in game? That's cool.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSeal View Post
Sigh..More assumptions..For all we know Riot told him to remove the video..And he never told/asked anyone to downvote it..He gave his opinion.
If Riot asked him to remove the video, then why no response after almost 50 pages?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorram Reavers

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorram Reavers View Post
I'm currently watching the SSF4 West Coast Warzone stream, and just glancing at the PsyonicHero's saved video from Justin.tv (before it got taken down, it's saved in my cache).

But I wanted to share this gem.

I'll post more later.

Has strong language, don't click it if language offends you. It's not censored to prevent "OMGPHOTOSHOP" reasons.

This was before Xiipp became harassed by his teammates, and started paying back the favor of "verbal abuse."

NINJA EDIT: I'm not posting this image in spite of Riot for any reason, just doing this for the sake of justice and preventing unjustly bans.
Alright, SSF4 stream is down for a bit, I have time to gather these. This is mostly what has been said in the entire game.

From what it looks like, Xiipps said nothing out of context from what goes on in your regular ranked game, and was instigated into saying a few things, but nothing as bad as Psyonics attitude this whole game.

I have to say, I'm completely surprised by Psyonics lack of professionalism in this game when it comes to cracking down the ban hammer. He needs to play Ranked Games more often if he's startled by Xiipp's comments in this game, as they were nothing incredibly insulting. In fact, there weren't many of them at all, he didn't nearly come close to the insulting manner that Psyonic demonstrated in this match.

On another note, some people told me to upload this video to Youtube or some media source, but I run on less than normal city internet, so my upload speed is total ****. So all I will do is upload these images which show every debacle to be pointed out. It would take a year to upload the entire video with my internet.

--------------

The part I'm mostly surprised though, is that PsyonicHero's description for the ban on Xiipps was "FEEDING." This surprises me because Xiipps went 9-5-14 while Psyonic went 1-13-12, having the most deaths of anybody that game. Either way, PsyonicHero was lying in the description for the reason of banning Xiipps.

There was definitely some abuse of power here.

--------------

Last note on the whole situation: Not once did Xiipp's say something as terrible as Psyonic did with his "ignorant f***" comment."

Not once did Xiipp's AFK the entire fight. Not once did he purposely not fight with the team in order to troll them. He wasn't in one fight because it was indeed, a stupid fight to engage in. Xiipp's was the smart one to stay out of it.

Not once did Xiipp's attempt to spam chat with insults. Also Xiipp's never insta-locked Ezreal. He waited a good 15 seconds in champion select before choosing him.

----------

TL: DR: Xiipp's got banned unjustly, PsyonicHero displayed terrible language and professionalism as a Riot intern (employee??), and screenshots are below. Also PsyonicHero deleted his stream video to hide the evidence before others could see what I saw in that video.

Also, don't ban me Riot gods! I just want bans to be justly and worthy and to shed the true light on the subject!

Also I removed some screenshots to protect Xiipp's privacy and Psyonics privacy, if anything else deems inappropriate for viewing, I'll remove it! I'm sure if there's more information that RIOT needs, they can just look at chat logs in their game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordiford

Senior Member

01-16-2011

I have to agree with a lot of the people in this thread, from everything I've seen, Psyonic was a jerk and sort of abused his position.

I'm doubly annoyed by this because I end up getting paired with fairly hardcore trolls from time to time, as well as players who insta-lock the stupidest rubbish I've ever seen. I play it out, I report in some cases with full knowledge that NOTHING is going to happen to them and here's this person, who bans another player simply because they were in a pissy mood.

So far all we've seen are screenshots of Psyonic being way out of line but these were posted by the OP so they could be a little one-sided.

Psyonic however has given his side of the story, the only problem is the video that could validate him and essentially move the entire community to his side seems to have been deleted... by him. Kind of shooting yourself in the foot there... Unless the video doesn't really show that the OP was a trash talker who was told repeatedly to stop, and instead mainly shows you at fault.

A lot of us deal with much worse on a daily basis in this game, your handling of the situation reflects incredibly poorly on yourself and the company you work for, especially in regards to a somewhat sensitive issue that has continually plagued this community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindrel

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
wow... so many people jumping to conclusions...
Conclusions are all we can jump too now that psy deleted the only evidence there was. Which means I'm jumping towards him for doing such an act. He is guilty and is covering his trail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaSeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-16-2011

I am not Riot..If you wanted my guess..I would say they are going to look over their options before jumping into the middle of it. But again..Me assuming what Riot is doing is kinda going against what I am saying here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorram Reavers View Post
Alright, SSF4 stream is down for a bit, I have time to gather these. This is mostly what has been said in the entire game.

From what it looks like, Xiipps said nothing out of context from what goes on in your regular ranked game, and was instigated into saying a few things, but nothing as bad as Psyonics attitude this whole game.

I have to say, I'm completely surprised by Psyonics lack of professionalism in this game when it comes to cracking down the ban hammer. He needs to play Ranked Games more often if he's startled by Xiipp's comments in this game, as they were nothing incredibly insulting. In fact, there weren't many of them at all, he didn't nearly come close to the insulting manner that Psyonic demonstrated in this match.

On another note, some people told me to upload this video to Youtube or some media source, but I run on less than normal city internet, so my upload speed is total ****. So all I will do is upload these images which show every debacle to be pointed out. It would take a year to upload the entire video with my internet.

--------------

The part I'm mostly surprised though, is that PsyonicHero's description for the ban on Xiipps was "FEEDING." This surprises me because Xiipps went 9-5-14 while Psyonic went 1-13-12, having the most deaths of anybody that game. Either way, PsyonicHero was lying in the description for the reason of banning Xiipps.

There was definitely some abuse of power here.

--------------

Last note on the whole situation: Not once did Xiipp's say something as terrible as Psyonic did with his "ignorant f***" comment."

Not once did Xiipp's AFK the entire fight. Not once did he purposely not fight with the team in order to troll them. He wasn't in one fight because it was indeed, a stupid fight to engage in. Xiipp's was the smart one to stay out of it.

Also, not once did Xiipp's attempt to spam chat with insults.

----------

TLR: Xiipp's got banned unjustly, PsyonicHero displayed terrible language and professional language as a Riot employee, and screenshots are below.

Also, don't ban me Riot gods! I just want bans to be justly and worthy and to shed the true light on the subject!

Also I removed some screenshots to protect Xiipp's privacy and Psyonics privacy.
Oh jesus motherload of pic saving, this deserves a folder!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MythcBurst

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
The whole story is this.

Somebody told me to pick Shen since I was Captain.

So I got the Shen and then everybody insta locked as some other Champion and I was stuck with him. We had no jungle so I decided to stick with it and try to jungle.

The guy proceeds to call me bad all game and during one point. I was pushing top lane, my ultimate was down, they incited a teamfight at dragon and before they engaged I told them my ult was down and I was too far to help. They fought anyways and died. I pushed to the 2nd tower and got it down to half health. The EZ, Yiipp, told me I was bad and to stop playing Shen and that I was the worst Shen ever. I told him to stop. He didn't. I told him he needed to stop calling me bad. He wouldn't. I told him my Ult was down and he said ok my ult down forever. and he purposefully did not join the next team fight, instead he sat at a tower.

I will admit at this point I was getting a tad frustrated at the team fights thus far but Ez kept egging me on.

I told him I would ban him if he didn't stop.

He kept egging me on. So I told him that he was banned. He said who the **** are you. I said to look me up. He said to go **** myself. I said you're still banned kid. As you could see my frustration showed through at that point.

So I did ban him for a month at first, but I've reduced it to 2 days because that isn't fair.

That's my side of the story.
whut you can actually ban o.o....