Map isnt geographically balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefNotKessler

05-13-2014

I'm specifically talking about the pathing between the towers on mid lane on purple side.
Riot changed the positioning/range of the towers a little to make the pathing through their more consistant, But it hasnt been fixed.
While the ranges basically the same, there is still an invisible piece of terrain on purple side that forces you to walk into tower range about 50% of the time.
While on blue side you can consistantly walk through the same spot without ever aggroing the tower.

Ive made a couple of screenshots displaying roughly where the impassable terrain ends on each side.
I had to resize them a lot so they're a little fuzzy -_-

Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple_21.jpg (353.1 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg blue_21.jpg (343.1 KB, 153 views)

Losin It

05-13-2014

I never really noticed this, tho as a jungler i always get hit by purple teams tower right there.... so ya.... Fix please Riot. Petition signed

HereticHero

05-13-2014

I agree this needs to be fixed.

CyanoPirate

05-13-2014

bump. good point, small issue with big implications

Buru IX

05-13-2014

This is very true.

Chromtin

05-14-2014

bump

Fox says MEW

05-14-2014

I also noticed the absence of a little island for fishy hang outs. There could be a useable hammock and a dressing room to switch into ur bathing suit. This island gotta have sand n palm trees and probably coconut drink.

House AD

05-14-2014

This was never a problem before the patch that increased tower range...IMO tower range is absolutely stupid right now and it makes me rage almost every game. It's also a problem in ARAMs where you have to be super careful about grabbing the mid health packs because you WILL take a tower shot if you go just an inch too far forward. Really wish they'd just change it back.

Spartanias

05-14-2014

Can we also fix the grass vision bugs? Or are we just going to let the mechanics slide for more skins?

OAC

05-14-2014

fking delete towers altogether lol, so gay