Is vayne a good adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brave Vayne NA

05-13-2014

guy's i just want you're opinion on vayne, be brutally honest! i main her i have over 160 games played as her nd ik her inside and out. im going to try and get to plat with her sooo if anyone of you guys have any tip's, or builds you like let me know

there is my lolking! post you're vayne stats below! http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...3#ranked-stats

cartwheelnurd

05-13-2014

She's got such a high skill cap that your performance with her is directly related to your mechanical skill. However if you know positioning and cs well she has some of the best potential of any marksmen.

Losin It

05-13-2014

Once you learn vayne, learn her tips and tricks, and have good quick thinking..... Vayne is one of the Best adcs in the game

Best Fills NA

05-13-2014

I got by never playing her muct, draven better as skillcap adc

Brave Vayne NA

05-13-2014

keep them coming guy's anyone with a high elo point of view?

cartwheelnurd

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Vayne NA View Post
keep them coming guy's anyone with a high elo point of view?
Doublelift/Piglet

Teysa Karlovv

05-14-2014

She's high skill cap, but when you learn her, she's the best. Even if you lose lane, you can just farm with ease, and come back with just BoRK and PD and wreck.

Whoa There Betsy

05-14-2014

She loses lane to almost every other adc unless you can consistently outplay your opponent. The lower the elo the easier this will be, but once your opponents start getting better you will find it difficult to make an impact if you lose your lane. I'd recommend playing other ADCs.

cauliflower

05-14-2014

Totally viable. Sorry, don't have tips for you though.

AdorkableMe

05-14-2014

She's good.

Lots of people don't realize that she can outtrade EVERY adc in lane besides Twitch/Draven over a period of ~2.5 seconds. Her auto>auto>tumble+silver bolts does more than you would think. While you can dodge a Caitlyn Q and a Jinx W, you can't dodge her true damage nor her tumble+auto (besides Jax).

Her low range and low damage early (no actual high damage skills) let her get poked down before she gets farmed or is able to trade, however. Even lategame, higher range ADs are much safer to play and rely a lot less on a good team to peel, which is essential soloque where you can't always count on getting a good team. If you can manage to kite while still dishing out damage, however, Vayne is probably the best lategame AD carry.