Really digging TSM Gleeb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSHarrison

05-13-2014

He's on Bjergsen's stream, they are duoing. He's really communicative and seems very proactive. I think this kind of communication can help TSM in competitive because their members have traditionally been too silent about working together (at least Dyrus is). He also watches the Korean scene, so hopefully he will be proactive about integrating better rotations into the team strategy.

Dyrus said one of the reasons he voted for Gleeb was because in their first scrim, Gleeb took control and planned out a strategy to camp the enemy Jax with jungler, something that Dyrus said they had never done before. Hearing him talk now makes me understand what Dyrus was getting at and makes me hopeful.

Here's the stream so you can make your own opinion:

http://www.solomid.net/streams/13957

KSHarrison

05-13-2014

bump for info

Mokkun

05-13-2014

We'll see how it functions in competitive.

He seems like a decent dude from what of his stream that I've watched, but I'll reserve all judgements on his ability to impact them as a team until after he's had half a split to succeed or fail.

The Epicer ONe

05-13-2014

is he gonna replace the jungler or something?

Eldeeo

05-13-2014

Sounds like Gleeb is a good addition then,
cant wait to see the "new" TSM in the next split to see how they do.

Jokez4Dayz

05-13-2014

He is really smart I will give him that but from what I seen he won't be that good of a support. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.

KSHarrison

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkun View Post
We'll see how it functions in competitive.

He seems like a decent dude from what of his stream that I've watched, but I'll reserve all judgements on his ability to impact them as a team until after he's had half a split to succeed or fail.
I agree. I'm not expecting immediate results, but I hope he has a positive influence on the rest of the team, rather than the rest of the team streamlining his attitude to the current one. With time, I think this could lead to good things, at least that's my hope.

But you're right, we'll see. Hey do you have a link to his stream? I didn't see it on the Solomid site (maybe am blind?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Epicer ONe View Post
is he gonna replace the jungler or something?
Not sure if trolling. If no, he is replacing support. If yes, good one, you got me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokez4Dayz View Post
He is really smart I will give him that but from what I seen he won't be that good of a support. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.
I don't know about his mechanics either, but at this point I'd rather see TSM taking a new strategic direction than having perfect mechanics. If they are at least above average, or if he can learn above average mechanics, it can more than suffice if he one day compensates for it with strategy and shot calling.

Mokkun

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
I agree. I'm not expecting immediate results, but I hope he has a positive influence on the rest of the team, rather than the rest of the team streamlining his attitude to the current one. With time, I think this could lead to good things, at least that's my hope.

But you're right, we'll see. Hey do you have a link to his stream? I didn't see it on the Solomid site (maybe am blind?)
Not saved anywhere.

I just go straight to Twitch for streams, but I don't follow anyone, so I'm always just picking out of what's available.
I've watched Gleeb stream before, but he doesn't appear to be doing so right now. Oddone, Turtle, and Bjergsen seem to have the streaming shift right now.

KSHarrison

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkun View Post
Not saved anywhere.

I just go straight to Twitch for streams, but I don't follow anyone, so I'm always just picking out of what's available.
I've watched Gleeb stream before, but he doesn't appear to be doing so right now. Oddone, Turtle, and Bjergsen seem to have the streaming shift right now.
Got it, thanks!

Xonra

05-13-2014

He is a good dude for sure. Also smart from what I've seen over the short period I've watched him playing.

I don't have anything bad to say about him but will see how he does in the LCS. Being nice and smart doesn't mean great player after all, but he IS a great person.