@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Precedent

Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
THANK GOD.

Although it would be good if they put the forum rules back up as a sticky again.
Or if they, you know, were to start actually giving people reasons why they were permabanned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Precedent

Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute None View Post
RIP Dredge Mammus.
RIP Bad Sneakers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Espurr

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busters View Post
I really want to have a little more faith in humanity than this, and that's why I still think that the mods aren't pathetic, worthless human beings that get a thrill out of banning someone from an internet site.
they banned my main for calling kaceytron a bad troll and one of my smurfs because I posted a picture of spiderman in a spiderman thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakos View Post
Meanwhile, you can easily get banned for posting a spiderman picture if one of the corrupt mods sees it.
Getting banned for posting an off topic image that was brought to popularity because it was used to spam threads with off topic images and derail them till they closed/filled?

HOW DARE a mod be against something like that! Punishing you for spamming off topic images in an unrelated thread! I can't believe they would do that, its almost like they disapprove of aggressive thread derailing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Precedent View Post
Or if they, you know, were to start actually giving people reasons why they were permabanned.
That would be good too. But its like the 5th most important change that needs to happen. Tying in game penalties to forum activity is much more important.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneakos

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Getting banned for posting an off topic image that was brought to popularity because it was used to spam threads with off topic images and derail them till they closed/filled?

HOW DARE a mod be against something like that! Punishing you for spamming off topic images in an unrelated thread! I can't believe they would do that, its almost like they disapprove of aggressive thread derailing.
If every off topic GD thread was banned, no one would go to GD anymore. Is there anything wrong with having fun on a thread for a game where your primary goal is to have fun?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Espurr

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakos View Post
If every off topic GD thread was banned, no one would go to GD anymore. Is there anything wrong with having fun on a thread for a game where your primary goal is to have fun?
especially when the forum is full of others who play the same game and share many of your other interests.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Precedent

Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
That would be good too. But its like the 5th most important change that needs to happen. Tying in game penalties to forum activity is much more important.
Its funny you say that, because banning my main account had literally zero impact on my posting on the forums. I'm actually not totally against the idea of tying forum bans to in-game bans, despite being the first recipient on the wrong end of such a thing. However it MUST be tied to more transparent moderation, or else it just heightens the abuse of power that mods here have been known to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feed Zac Candy

Senior Member

05-13-2014

One of my smurfs got banned for a month for saying weeaboo haters were worse than weeaboos. Pichu and Gaga took immediate offence and the topic was deleted.

Rule 34 got banned because a porn topic that he didn't add to got found and deleted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rijda

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Getting banned for posting an off topic image that was brought to popularity because it was used to spam threads with off topic images and derail them till they closed/filled?

HOW DARE a mod be against something like that! Punishing you for spamming off topic images in an unrelated thread! I can't believe they would do that, its almost like they disapprove of aggressive thread derailing.
It was a spiderman thread and therefore on topic, idiot.

The mods are nazis that answer to no one and give no reason for their knee-jerk bans. Pure and simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hime

Senior Member

05-13-2014

OP got banned again for this post?