@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dredge Mammus

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furi Kuri II View Post
I think im not calling people weeaboo enough~
Better bring back the CAWK grenades.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Well, I think we may have 100% lost Tamat. Shouldn't have derailed this thread with personal jabs and calling others out. I'm lookin' at you people...

Name:  katawa-shoujo-452711.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  9.0 KB


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendid Cake

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordeliagallo View Post
The thing about recognition from communities is that even if you were super well known, the community changes, the old timers leave and you feel out of place with the newer people who don't even know you.

Like I used to be a part of these other (not league related at all) forums (multiple ones) and after leaving I realized, when I came back, that recognition means nothing since most of the people who knew you and shared inside jokes with you leaves eventually.
Heh, well said. Hits close to home.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiMage II

Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Cake View Post
Yeah. There was plenty of ****posting too, in a way, but it was actually funny and league related. Like "ok" threads, terrible ms paint threads, etc. It helps that we didn't have FEK back then, too. As much as I enjoy the tool, GD was less circlejerky when everyone was effectively anonymous and forgettable, and it was their content that mattered. Now people just spam post enough for their avatars and names to be recognized, and then everyone else starts riding them so they get to be included with this well recognized person's circlejerk.
So effectively what you're saying is that magic sucks?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dredge Mammus

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Well, I think we may have 100% lost Tamat. Shouldn't have derailed this thread with personal jabs and calling others out. I'm lookin' at you people...

Attachment 965403
OHGODNOTTHEDRILLs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keppa The God

Senior Member

05-13-2014

I think I discovered the answer:

FEK ruined GD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkvolcanReborn

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordeliagallo View Post
The thing about recognition from communities is that even if you were super well known, the community changes, the old timers leave and you feel out of place with the newer people who don't even know you.

Like I used to be a part of these other (not league related at all) forums (multiple ones) and after leaving I realized, when I came back, that recognition means nothing since most of the people who knew you and shared inside jokes with you leaves eventually.
i remember when the king (me) came back to the runescape forums after quitting for a year
no one worshiped me anymore
felt bad

and then i got banned l0l


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute None View Post
OHGODNOTTHEDRILLs
OHGODNOTTHEDERAILs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendid Cake

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMage II View Post
So effectively what you're saying is that magic sucks?
Indeed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueObjectivity

Senior Member

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
The karma system isn't a vote. Its not a tally of who agrees and disagrees. Misusing out self moderation feature in a thread ABOUT GETTING BETTER MODERATION, is sort of asinine.
we dont have a karma system, the point was to show the support behind the idea to tamat