@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

41noob

05-13-2014

lol i've never been banned and that's saying alot

gd mods are fine stop complaining

Sneakos

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Precedent View Post
My impression is that they don't pick people who post here, they hire people to moderate the forums for them.

If they were real posters, there would be lot more transparency in the process.
I also wonder what the process is, because if they are hiring people to be moderator, then that is a "Bad Precedent"(sorry, couldn't resist). If that is the case, though, Riot is clearly misinformed on the effectiveness of there "employees"

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2014

Personally I love posting images with swear words in them, because they can't be censored. Threads get closed almost immediately but I've yet to be banned.

Bad Precedent

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakos View Post
I also wonder what the process is, because if they are hiring people to be moderator, then that is a "Bad Precedent"(sorry, couldn't resist). If that is the case, though, Riot is clearly misinformed on the effectiveness of there "employees"
Changes in moderation are exactly why I made this name :P

Busters

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Espurr View Post
I'm surprised. A thread bring attention to how mods abuse their power is still open. There must not be one on right now.
I really want to have a little more faith in humanity than this, and that's why I still think that the mods aren't pathetic, worthless human beings that get a thrill out of banning someone from an internet site.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Precedent View Post
This is especially important now that they have decided to IP ban people in-game as well for forum activity.
THANK GOD.

Although it would be good if they put the forum rules back up as a sticky again.

Sneakos

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubbems View Post
Personally I love posting images with swear words in them, because they can't be censored. Threads get closed almost immediately but I've yet to be banned.
Meanwhile, you can easily get banned for posting a spiderman picture if one of the corrupt mods sees it.

Rijda

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummme View Post
you take your forums way to seriously...

I bet if you had to you could guess which post got you banned in under 3 tries.
You must be new here.

Zaldrohiir

05-13-2014

The mods should be more transparent.
Their "penal system" is all about reforming. You can't reform if you're not told what you did wrong.
Especially if the body of rules is rather vague about when a line is truly crossed.

Dredge Mammus

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakos View Post
Meanwhile, you can easily get banned for posting a spiderman picture if one of the corrupt mods sees it.
RIP Dredge Mammus.

12345612 ... 40