@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendid Cake

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Slip Ons View Post
I'd like to think I'm nothing near as toxic

Most people agree.
Eh, true enough actually. I apologize.

Rengar is life

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furi Kuri II View Post
Stop, nobody likes you or knew who you were before curse voice.
Pulling the popularity card kind of proves part of his point though.

What he said was definitely wrong, but why he said it has merit.

BFNASmurf

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP Curse Voice View Post
As someone who has suffered from depression in the past, I can tell you the first thought in my head to deal with the way I feel isn't to go around causing disruption for my own amusement. That's what psychopaths do.

Cyberbullying my ass.
1. Depression is different from person to person, especially in how they handle it. It also was a "What if" situation. You don't know. You don't know how hard of a time he may be having when you tell someone that.

2. Telling someone to kill themselves IS cyberbullying. Just like saying it in real life is bullying. You're picking on someone with intent for harm.

3. If you want to watch someone kill themselves because they broke rules, I think -you- are a psychopath.

I sincerely wish that you lose your account in game because of this.

Cirno Strongest

05-13-2014

Quote:
Sorry but I dislike unfunny trolls who contribute nothing to the community or these forums, as well as all their fanboys who do nothing but circlejerk eachother while posting hentai 24/7.

Also the thread necroing needs to stop.
You cannot have a community without trolls, *******s, ****posters and the like. Most of us do not want to live in Blandsville.

The hentai and thread necroing are simply a reaction against the horrible moderation that occurs on these boards.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Cake View Post
Captain Marvelous got permabanned for an image with profanity in it.
And I got temp banned for posting an image calling myself a.. word, which I don't want to repeat right in the midst of this thread.

AntiMage II

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
I know dude, we feel ya. We love these forums, but we've simply outgrown them. We're not pushing the new platform because we think the technology is really cool (we do btw), we're doing it because we need to.
Then why don't you keep the old forum format instead of pushing this reddit bullsh¯it which a sizable portion of the community has expressed an extreme dislike for?

You want good forums? Take a look at how goddamn awesome this one is: https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...al-discussion/

It's literally every feature League's forums should have had in the first place.

Furi Kuri II

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengar is life View Post
Pulling the popularity card kind of proves part of his point though.

What he said was definitely wrong, but why he said it has merit.
It doesn't prove anything, because he had no logical point.

Bad Slip Ons

05-13-2014

Quote:
As someone who has suffered from depression in the past, I can tell you the first thought in my head to deal with the way I feel isn't to go around causing disruption for my own amusement. That's what psychopaths do.

Cyberbullying my ass.
Don't worry, I'm not exactly sweating over your request for me to kill myself. (I'm curious though, do you even know who I am? You seem to think I'm some sort of serial thread necro-er.)

This does, however, present Tamat with an excellent opportunity for Riot to display increased transparency with their moderation!

Blatant violation of forum rules? Check!

Blatant violation of in-game rules? Check!

Crowd of GDers who were just promised better forum situations? CHECK!

TrueObjectivity

05-13-2014

Quote:
the first thought in my head to deal with the way I feel isn't to go around causing disruption for my own amusement
Telling people to commit suicide and being a general ass when called on that junk unquestionably counts as causing disruption for your own amusement. I'm not going to be seeing your posts anymore though, one way or another, so I guess it's not all bad.

DarkvolcanReborn

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furi Kuri II View Post
Stop, nobody likes you or knew who you were before curse voice.
no one likes me but ive always been known
im the king, the lord, i lay down the hand of the law

its my god given right to do so, im basically jesus reborn