LoL Maps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarackOhBama

01-16-2011

No im not complaining about magma chamber here.
(although I do want it)

On the custom games map selection screen I see 14 regions.

Does this mean over time there will be 14 different maps on this continent?

If so, I think Sharima Desert/Tempest Flats should be some sort of war game mode with a large amount of people.

Plague Jungles should have lots of brush and have the entire map be a jungle instead of lanes.

Voodoo Lands should have traps that are randomly generated in the jungle and around the map.

Just my thoughts.

flowsick

01-16-2011

that would be sweet, i just wish they would come out with a new map because its getting very repetitive playing SR all the time.

NinjaManBearPigQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Hopefully and probably not

Nemoto

01-16-2011

It seems like that would make sense but considering how long magma chamber is taking (i dont know why i say is, it isnt ****ing coming ever as far as we know) it would be an eternity to get 14 maps.

Oscar was here

01-16-2011

maybe but i know their already working on the map after magma chamber too

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-16-2011

if you don't want to play SR all the time play some TT.

oh wait.

people say they want magma chamber, but ultimately they will focus on one map.
and chances are it will be SR. (after the initial new map hype)

NJ Fury S

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threads View Post
if you don't want to play SR all the time play some TT.

oh wait.

people say they want magma chamber, but ultimately they will focus on one map.
and chances are it will be SR. (after the initial new map hype)
totally disagree because it will be 5V5 ..the whole reason why people play SR more than TT is because the majority of champions are balanced around 5V5 map making that map the better choice and since magma is 5v5 it will most likely get as much play time as SR when the hype dies

xHallinx

05-23-2011

my simple solution.
they need to give us an editor and have a selection of maps made by the the community, with a function to have most endorsed player made content included in a monthly update, if you want more maps than just the most endorsed you would have to dl them from a sublist. all the while WE can make maps using their editor and THEY can create unique maps with new set pieces. and we just re-hash the set pieces we get in the base maps unless we purchased map kits. it would help them earn a little bit off of the fan base by pushing user made content,selling map kits, and keep its fans happy by having a variety of play terrain and a constant reason to stay involved with the lol community.

Grutor

05-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopePourri View Post
No im not complaining about magma chamber here.
(although I do want it)

On the custom games map selection screen I see 14 regions.

Does this mean over time there will be 14 different maps on this continent?

If so, I think Sharima Desert/Tempest Flats should be some sort of war game mode with a large amount of people.

Plague Jungles should have lots of brush and have the entire map be a jungle instead of lanes.

Voodoo Lands should have traps that are randomly generated in the jungle and around the map.

Just my thoughts.
I tried bringing this up a couple of nights ago, but ya it would be nice to see new maps : \

Chronosh1ft

05-23-2011

I give it.... 10 years huehueheu