Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BT or BotRK

BT 4 15.38%
BotRK 22 84.62%
Voters 26 .

Blood thirster or Blade of the ruined king on twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderstar100

Recruiter

05-12-2014

Which one for Twitch?

deeraven

05-12-2014

bork for self peel, but dont rush more attack speed after. if i get BT i go for PD after, if you get a bork you should go for zeal then either BF for infinity edge or last whisper depending on enemy team armor

Gorwrathe

05-13-2014

I don't adc much, but I would rush AD over AS, personally. If the enemy team is building lots of HP, rush a botrk. Or if you're obviously more skilled than the enemy ADC. But if the skill level is equal, they'll probably get a BT first and push you out of lane

Frightning

05-13-2014

Most of the Pros would probably go for BotRK for the Twitch ambushes (as seen in SKT T1 K vrs. OMG final at All Star Paris 2014, for instance)

Euphoria Rev

05-13-2014

They serve different functions
There is no use to choosing between them.

fatesnature

05-15-2014

botrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oXon4F8fs

Sephïroth

05-15-2014

Bloodthurster for poking/short engages.

BoRK for dueling.

Infinity Edge for snowballing.

Runaan's Hurricane for raging.

CoaX1d

05-18-2014

i think both are good. it just depends on your specific playstyle. bork is to me someone who is a lot more aggressive and is a play maker. someone who wants to try and make all team fights a 4v5 becuase he picks someone off very fast on his own.

BT for someone who is looking to play very passive, farm and snipe kills and do overall more damage in team fights. either way twitch is going to do great if you position yourself right for his ult. the items can't do that for you no matter what.

PigCheese

Recruiter

05-20-2014

botrk is good for when you go invisible and try to assasainate someone because it slows them and allows you to do more burst damage.