Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pool Party Draven pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChugaBaluga

05-12-2014

RIOT PLS

Its that time of year again and we are in desperate need of more pool party skins! I think that Draven should role up to the pool party wielding his double pool noodles of justice!

For his

Q: when ever he hits someone with his Q a pool noodle flies out and makes "thwaking" noise drops of water then fly off.

W: Draven should look like he is running through the water and make little splashes as he runs.

E: should also make the "thwaking" noise and knock people away.

R: Draven sends out his MIRACULOUS DOUBLE MEGA POOL NOODLES AND SENDS THEM FLYING ACROSS THE MAP! As they flibber flabber across the floor they make splashy drops.

For his backing i think they should have Draven summon a huge Draven shaped float and chill out OR Draven summons a "throne" (like the one of game of thrones) made of pool noodles sits back and laughs.

RIOT PLS

Dark Bringer1

05-22-2014

Lol something like this may actually work

BlindXSide

05-22-2014

"Flibber Flabber"

xLifeAlertx

06-22-2014

I really detest pool noodles. Someone mentioned about Pool Party Garen with one and made me cringe as well. Pool Party Draven is a good choice for second ad pool party edition just without pool noodle. Never ever resort to pool noodle.

TheFirstGokun

08-08-2014

I love pool noodles. The sound they make is so satisfying, but no one will just let me hit them. I want to finally have the chance to bludgeon someone with a pool noodle, preferably to death. Besides, you said Draven would walk on water with his W, and that's hilarious because Draven is the furthest thing from Jesus I can think of, except for that b*tching beard.