Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My ranked game crashed and I can't reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FemJesse

05-12-2014

The launcher won't load the client when I click "reconnect" or restart the launcher. It gives me some bs about a firewall, when that wasn't an issue for the previous games I played today. Figures that the first ranked game I come back to after having my connection rewired will be counted as a leave. Especially after I spent RP on the new hero. I really hate this game sometimes.

Smartkidz

05-12-2014

I were playing with this guy a ranked game who was frost for around 17 mins, when we reconnect our team had 2 members left, I got demoted for that. This kind of jokes are not funny...

RIP Curse Voice

05-12-2014

welcome to league of drophack

Lysergik

05-12-2014

just happened to me too

Miga

05-12-2014

Same, I can't load into a game.

Alessandra

05-12-2014

DDoS for sure just happened to me as well

3rd day in a row, was winning too

getting sick of it

Calabok

05-12-2014

terminate all instances of LOL .exe files in task manager.

Relog in to client.

Play new game.

Lysergik

05-12-2014

I don't understand how riots servers have been consistently problematic since beta

Mayriah

05-25-2014

This has happened to me twice now and I cannot get back in for anything. I even shut off my firewall. I complained to them because I get a leave from them and it is THEIR faulty server that is not letting me back in.

Lightrai23

09-14-2014

I started my first ranked game and it was in the loading screen then it said it crashed. I tried reloading it but it just was a black screen then the firewall msg came up. Help!