Noone will play Braum after a week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrath of Kon

05-12-2014

Lucian braum botlane, most busted thing in league

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

He doesn't need scaling really. If his Passive will stack on everyone when he uses a Tiamat, then he will destroy team fights by just being there. Have one guy with a nice aoe kit, and the entire enemy team gets repeatedly stunned.

So, Tiamat Braum + Sivir, Swain, Fiddle, Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Nasus, Morgana.... anyone with a nice per tick area effect, or a low cooldown bouncy shot. Or high speed aoe hits like Katarina. Unfortunately many of the really awesome "trigger stun on entire enemy team fast" guys I am thinking of fit tank or support role. But there are still plenty viable for mage, adc or assassin roles. And of course any adc could choose to build runaan's just so that they trigger area Braum passives.

So... Braum builds Tiamat, then pure tank. Enemy team constantly getting stunned. Where is scaling required in that?

He doesn't NEED the Tiamat of course, but it will allow him to be a little extra lazy.

ThelceCreamMan

05-12-2014

That's pretty disappointing considering all those comments about his Moustache. They love him, but he's useless.

Jorencice

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLKiru View Post
I think its pretty weird that Vel'Koz doesn't see play, he's immobile to be sure, but he has good range, low mana costs, and high base damages, and both hard and soft cc he has everything an immobile mage could want really.

OT: I think Braum MIGHT see some competitive play, but its a big maybe. He'll definitely work in comps where people don't want to fight, but would rather hold out until lategame (e.g: Kog'Maw, who becomes nigh unstoppable once he hits lategame if he's protected)

He would definitely be the perfect counter to the hyper-aggressive meta we have now.
Vel'koz was a dissapoiment to me got 800 ap and still couldnt kill people he just does no damage. I figured an attack called lifeform disintegration ray would ...you know disentagrate stuff

chumbler

05-12-2014

^^^^ Immobile mages aren't allowed the strengths to compensate for having the biggest weakness in League of Mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of Kon View Post
Lucian braum botlane, most busted thing in league
You know Leona already exists and does that better, right?

iPatexI NA Smurf

05-12-2014

In my opinion he is way to overpowered at the moment. Once you have a squishy fed lategame he makes this squishy tanky as he would be an offtank. He will get nerfed for sure during the next weeks. The utility he provides with his passive is incredible and his shield is a little bit too strong.

HollywoodThomson

05-12-2014

Braum is amazing and he is going to be my main forever, even over Nami.

Blkshroud

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xienwolf View Post
He doesn't need scaling really. If his Passive will stack on everyone when he uses a Tiamat, then he will destroy team fights by just being there. Have one guy with a nice aoe kit, and the entire enemy team gets repeatedly stunned.

So, Tiamat Braum + Sivir, Swain, Fiddle, Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Nasus, Morgana.... anyone with a nice per tick area effect, or a low cooldown bouncy shot. Or high speed aoe hits like Katarina. Unfortunately many of the really awesome "trigger stun on entire enemy team fast" guys I am thinking of fit tank or support role. But there are still plenty viable for mage, adc or assassin roles. And of course any adc could choose to build runaan's just so that they trigger area Braum passives.

So... Braum builds Tiamat, then pure tank. Enemy team constantly getting stunned. Where is scaling required in that?

He doesn't NEED the Tiamat of course, but it will allow him to be a little extra lazy.
I went and checked just to make sure but you can only stack his passive (as an ally) with basic attacks. Good thing to know cause I was trying to proc it a lot with my E and R on draven now I know why it didnt make a difference.

iPatexI NA Smurf

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkshroud View Post
I went and checked just to make sure but you can only stack his passive (as an ally) with basic attacks. Good thing to know cause I was trying to proc it a lot with my E and R on draven now I know why it didnt make a difference.

Abilities that apply onhit will do the job though. Ez q (Vayne e?) GP Parley Fizz q ....

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

Autoattacks only for allies is a bit of a letdown. But leaves me wondering about Sivir bounces and Runaan/Tiamat on allies. Sivir bounces are unlikely (she gets NO love with that ability...)

Could mean Ezreal/Gangplank are amazing partners for Braum.