Noone will play Braum after a week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skellyton22

05-12-2014

He could turn into another Vel Koz, that almost never sees play(in rift, I don't play ARAM), or he could not. Time will tell.

GigglesO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

Well as support, he has a really strong kit, but if you don't have an adc or mage worth protecting he is useless.

He doesn't have enough mobility to stay in front of another bruiser, and if he doesn't have a team to defend he is completely useless (as support).

behemo7h

05-12-2014

remember when lucian first came out, and people said he would never see competitive play? then a QoL buff on his Q and hes the best adc in the game?

i think braum will be the master of peeling.

but i agree that it seems like he would require some coordination on bot.

Dryad Soraka

05-12-2014

eh, nope. pretty sure he's going to be the new thresh (except not as overloaded)

Gorthezar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

I disagree I think he is great so far. I think he will be the new thresh but not as OP

LoLKiru

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellyton22 View Post
He could turn into another Vel Koz, that almost never sees play(in rift, I don't play ARAM), or he could not. Time will tell.
I think its pretty weird that Vel'Koz doesn't see play, he's immobile to be sure, but he has good range, low mana costs, and high base damages, and both hard and soft cc he has everything an immobile mage could want really.

OT: I think Braum MIGHT see some competitive play, but its a big maybe. He'll definitely work in comps where people don't want to fight, but would rather hold out until lategame (e.g: Kog'Maw, who becomes nigh unstoppable once he hits lategame if he's protected)

He would definitely be the perfect counter to the hyper-aggressive meta we have now.

Maratx

05-12-2014

In lower elo's, he can't compensate late-game like say annie who can get fed and do "tons of damage" by building ap and hopefully make up for the adc IF he's ****ty.

chumbler

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemo7h View Post
remember when lucian first came out, and people said he would never see competitive play? then a QoL buff on his Q and hes the best adc in the game?

i think braum will be the master of peeling.

but i agree that it seems like he would require some coordination on bot.
Lucian got more than just a QoL buff on his Q. He also got some pretty big mana issues fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad Soraka View Post
eh, nope. pretty sure he's going to be the new thresh (except not as overloaded)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
I disagree I think he is great so far. I think he will be the new thresh but not as OP
A.k.a. he's not the new Thresh.

Winter Freshh

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
Wat... How do u even compare him to thresh he has no hooks he has no flay type of skill that can knock them back to the direction u want he has no lantern. The closest he has is the Ulti that slows...

BACKSTABUUU

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Freshh View Post
Wat... How do u even compare him to thresh he has no hooks he has no flay type of skill that can knock them back to the direction u want he has no lantern. The closest he has is the Ulti that slows...
Pretty sure he just means that Braum will be top tier.