Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xerath Q won't cast.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knalxz

05-12-2014

Sorry i still do have something to say. At times when playing Xerath my Q will stop working. IT has become such an annoyance i've stopped playing him and waited for a patch. Like with my WW Yasuo post no patch came so i assumed no one has yet to speak of this or i'm the only one affected which the chances of that are so low that i don't even want to get into it.

So from what i understand of this bug is that if i die while casting my Q i can't use it anymore. This has yet to be tested and i've only noticed when it has shut off once and that was when i was in top lane mid game and about to Q down a minion wave then i got jumped and died mid cast. When i respawned and went mid my Q didn't work. That was the second time i had the glitch, the third time, like the first i didn't catch when it first turned off unlike the second but it was clear to me that i shouldn't play Xerath otherwise my damage output has a chance of being ripped apart.

ArkenStorm

Recruiter

05-12-2014

Never had that happen to me, I cast q all the time and occasionally die when using it. Never had this bug. Sorry man. Maybe a combination of lag and that? idk

Grimztaa

Recruiter

05-12-2014

this actually happened to me too.. after I re spawned I couldn't use my Q, I can use everything else but my Q... even when its off cool down... I had to quit the game and reloaded to get it fixed.

Baroe

05-12-2014

Your not the only one who's noticed this glitch. So far its happen to me twice while playing Xerath. In fact I just lost a match because I had to reconnect to get it working again. I also no for a fact that other people have gotten this glitch before.

Robspike

10-03-2014

Not even mid way through my match today in arem I got this glitch
Went from 6/0 to unable to do anything team fights with my main damage ability being uncastable. =/