Varus Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFuhrerKingx View Post
do tell. and how would his new W work? sounds like it'd be really crappy if it was still the way it is and it sounds like it'd be super stale if all it is is an AS boost like MFs
Make it an AS boost that refreshes the CD on kills or something

It would need something else too to make it not boring but IDK what

xFuhrerKingx

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfivale View Post
The thing Varus lacks compared to other more popular adcs is Mobility and Range. Which is silly to think since he has a huge Q skill shot, but dem auto-attacks in range of every other non-melee range ability in the game.

ADCs are either more mobile than him in fights with the same (or higher) damage: Sivir, Lucian, Ezreal, Vayne
Or they out-range him in fights with the same (or higher) damage: Jinx, Caitlyn, Twitch

Varus is hardly under-powered and his mixed damage can be highly effective way to deal damage. Sadly all the other ADCs do more, with more safety. They should really up his damage or utility, but they won't because one would make him a pub-stomper and the other would make him the new LCS go-to adc.
so what if he's a pubstomper? noobs should learn to play i don't give a **** about them. varus needs buffs. I don't think i've ever been scared of a varus before in my life. have you?

Perfivale

05-12-2014

Quote:
so what if he's a pubstomper? noobs should learn to play i don't give a **** about them. varus needs buffs
When you pubstomp you get nerfed or the items you use get nerfed. Since they won't nerf his items (they are the same ones all adcs use), they would just nerf Varus to Olaf tier and be done with him forever. Much like Olaf.

Kholdstare13

05-12-2014

Varus needs no passive. He's strong enough as-is. I have an extremely easy time whenever I play him.

Kholdstare13

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfivale View Post
When you pubstomp you get nerfed or the items you use get nerfed. Since they won't nerf his items (they are the same ones all adcs use), they would just nerf Varus to Olaf tier and be done with him forever. Much like Olaf.
All ADCs use gunblade as sustain? Weird. I thought it was just Varus and Ez.

ok fine, Jinx too. And Urgot technically has the marksman tag despite being a solo lane duelist.

Perfivale

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
All ADCs use gunblade as sustain? Weird. I thought it was just Varus and Ez (and Urgot but he's not really ADC)
BotRK is a highly superior option to Gunblade.

-The build path progresses you better
-AS/AD/Lifesteal/%Damage all have perfect synergy with his kit
-The active gives you a much needed escape/sustain option from bad situations without having to waste E.

epicz753

05-12-2014

We could also make detonating blight trigger his passive.

Quamic

05-12-2014

Quote:
Make his ult activate his passive when he hits someone and have it refresh whenever the chain bounces to a new target. There we go, now varus has a passive during a teamfight
Hey buddy, I think you mean you want the Blighted Arrows passive to proc and restack with each subsequent chain bounce

Quamic

05-12-2014

Quote:
do tell. and how would his new W work? sounds like it'd be really crappy if it was still the way it is and it sounds like it'd be super stale if all it is is an AS boost like MFs
MF's AS buff is so OP though.

ItsShiaLaBeouf

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Aces View Post
I really hate his passive as it is now. He's already jipped out of an active ability b/c of w - which feel like a crappy version of Twitch's w.
since when ripping off 15% max hp with 3 autos and a skill is crappy?