Want to solve top lane problems : Buff Garen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOyProasfasdfdsa

05-12-2014

bump for garen, reds we are heeeere

BetaRayBill

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLuck View Post
Try Statikk shiv after brutalizer, your Q will deal like 1/3 of carry health if it crits
I did think about shiv, but that attack speed is wasted. On the fence.

My main issue is not whether the damage is balanced or not [aoe regular crit multiplier might be too strong etc] - it's that this skill fact is completely hidden from the user, there is no way to tell that it has a reduced crit damage multiplier other than looking it up on leaguewiki or counting the damage ticks - the ones that crit - but this is hard considering they appear for half a second anyway and usually don't crit.

I do think a shift towards "crit" being a damage stat for garen would be nice though - this gives him a solid niche and lets him itemize differently. At one point, the PBE had a leaked iteration where Garen's E gave him bonus 5/10/15/20/25% crit chance while spinning or something like this - was quite cool, I wish they would toy around with that idea again.

SOyProasfasdfdsa

05-12-2014

bump for garen, no more dfg

Also the cooldown of his ult is ridiculous

Mycat Smokes Pot

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Whist View Post
Slowly work to lower the enemy laner's HP until it's about half when he can charge in, ignite spin and ult for the kill.
Yeah, I don't know why this "pro-players" (more like pro losers)didn't pick Garen in this All stars. It's so easy, just spin to win. It's not like there's an item that gives an AP shield and...

Jib Jig

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralMidget View Post
Riot Whist,

Is anything going to be done about Jax, or is Riot ok with him being pick/banned 95% of the time? If Riot doesnt do anything about Jax he will become perma banned status.
Jax isn't overpowered. Just because you get rekt by a champion doesn't mean they're op. You just suck. :^)

Hawkefire

05-12-2014

The only thing Garen needs is an ult cooldown buff. If they do that he will be fixed imho.

Twistana

05-12-2014

the things that beat garen in lane are broken, its not that hes weak

shadowsaotome

05-12-2014

Random question from the Garen noob: Does Spirit Visage affect his passive?

TehNACHO

05-12-2014

Yes.

shadowsaotome

05-12-2014

Thank you, good to know. Seems like a good item for him, but I could be wrong, I've never used Garen much.