Want to solve top lane problems : Buff Garen

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeralMidget

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOyProasfasdfdsa View Post
wow such Problem very solved wow

So it can actually stomp Jax and Renekton, even Ryze, before falling off by min 10, or becoming a wizard.

pls

You guys rely way too much on counter picks in place of actual champion balance.

H3lla Moneys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

problem with garen is that his simple design makes him a very binary laner

Either he plays against an intelligent, experienced player who counts his CDs and trades when he doesn't have his full rotation, in which he leaves lane with 0 kills and falls off fast, or he plays against someone who's not familiar with the garen matchup and pretty much gets demolished.

Garen will never be allowed to be a viable toplaner at a high level of play because his counterplay is too obvious. If garen is viable at high levels of play, hes rediculously overpowered.

dunk is my life

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
Buffing Garen isn't the answer without buffing a few other champions as well. And if they do that I'm all for it. Buffing Darius is never a good idea, he's bad for the game.
says a shaco main LMAO!

SOyProasfasdfdsa

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3lla Moneys View Post

Either he plays against an intelligent, experienced player who counts his CDs and trades when he doesn't have his full rotation, in which he leaves lane with 0 kills and falls off fast, or he plays against someone who's not familiar with the garen matchup and pretty much gets demolished.

Garen will never be allowed to be a viable toplaner at a high level of play because his counterplay is too obvious. If garen is viable at high levels of play, hes rediculously overpowered.
he needs a rework then XD

Raiden27d

05-12-2014

Quote:

Forgetting the scenario where you play with an experienced Garen and he doesn't engage when he's on CD? Yeah, I'm that guy. Forget about CS'ing with my Garen.

ScreamPaste

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk is my life View Post
says a shaco main LMAO!
Your point? I main a burstless assassin with terrible base stats who is countered by little green sticks you put in bushes. True.

The only thing he had that was bad for the game was box nesting and they removed it with the box timer nerf and fear changes. He's a very skill dependant champion who sees much, much more success the higher up in ELO he goes and much less lower.

MajorLuck

05-12-2014

Quote:

Implying Renekton, Ryze, Shyvana are non-binary and hard to play

Not Flame

05-12-2014

Deleted Garen from the game. Who the **** likes him? he's a bland, boring champ who is bad at everything but running away from people. Even his splash art with that durpy face. Kill the stupid champ, i don't even have him and would never waste 450IP on such trash

Raiden27d

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
Your point? I main a burstless assassin with terrible base stats who is countered by little green sticks you put in bushes. True.

The only thing he had that was bad for the game was box nesting and they removed it with the box timer nerf and fear changes. He's a very skill dependant champion who sees much, much more success the higher up in ELO he goes and much less lower.
Greens don't help, Shaco has many approaches where he can be invis before jumping into the lane, not to mention movement 5 boots so he can be anywhere...

MajorLuck

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Flame View Post
Deleted Garen from the game. Who the **** likes him? he's a bland, boring champ who is bad at everything but running away from people. Even his splash art with that durpy face. Kill the stupid champ, i don't even have him and would never waste 450IP on such trash
I like him. Got a problem with me? See you outside in 5 minutes.

123456 ... 8