Red or blue?

Red 32 38.10%
Blue 52 61.90%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Red braum or blue braum?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementalos

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Title. Can't decide.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apples3Apples

Member

05-12-2014

I dunno but I got Red Version


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJKillem

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementalos View Post
Title. Can't decide.
are you talking about his skins or how to build him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An English Guy

Senior Member

05-12-2014

DRAGON SLAYER, that' me, but then I've bought every champion that's reelased with the bundle skin except Yasuo for a year and a half.

I just like the idea of dragon slayer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementalos

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKillem View Post
are you talking about his skins or how to build him?
Skins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJKillem

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by An English Guy View Post
DRAGON SLAYER, that' me, but then I've bought every champion that's reelased with the bundle skin except Yasuo for a year and a half.

I just like the idea of dragon slayer
you should friend and gift me in a week

...im poor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gus Plus

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Dragon slayer skin looks terrible, doesn't match his personality at all. He's a goofy lighthearted altruistic burly hero, so why did they design his first skin to be a tough-guy-menacing skin? Makes no sense to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faldin

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Plus View Post
Dragon slayer skin looks terrible, doesn't match his personality at all. He's a goofy lighthearted altruistic burly hero, so why did they design his first skin to be a tough-guy-menacing skin? Makes no sense to me.
Indeed. I got the RP to buy him with the skin, but I think I'll just use his default skin. He should have gotten a "Dragon protector" skin. Or Porotector skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByAnts

Senior Member

05-12-2014

B for Blue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementalos

Senior Member

05-12-2014

Blue also has the upside of being significantly cheaper.

On the other hand I compulsively throw money at Riot in spite of my own best interests.


123