The funny thing about Morgana is that

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neea

05-11-2014

[nobody actually defends them. I think we can agree that everyone hates this cancer champion. #gutmorgana2014]

Negrido

05-11-2014

Ive played and enjoyed her since season one when she was on the perma ban list.

DeviosSano

05-11-2014

Played her since S1, gone her go from great, to fading to nothing, then back to great again.

Dark Binding

05-11-2014

1200 matches played with her. I've been playing her since I was under level 10.

I just don't defend her because I generally only play her as a mid laner and couldn't care less what happens to support Morgana as long as you don't nerf her mid lane effectiveness.

Negrido

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Binding View Post

I just don't defend her because I generally only play her as a mid laner and couldn't care less what happens to support Morgana as long as you don't nerf her mid lane effectiveness.
I was super worried when they took the MR shred off of her pool. Imagine the look on my face when it actually turned out to be a nice change.

Dark Binding

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
I was super worried when they took the MR shred off of her pool. Imagine the look on my face when it actually turned out to be a nice change.
I'm actually the one who asked for tormented soil changes.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3907067

The first change they did to the ability was pretty bad, and actually lowered damage while simultaneously removing utility in the form of a magic resist shred. Thankfully they decided to fix it asap, I was scared when those changes got onto the pbe.

DeviosSano

05-11-2014

I kinda like the MR shred, because it meant that any other magic user on the team also did more dmg. But the % HP dmg is pretty nice too.

LeveI5syndrome

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Binding View Post

It will happen because it happened to Annie.

Consistency plz.

chumbler

05-11-2014

If Riot actually nerfs Morgana because of some GD whining, that is a clear indication that they are completely clueless. Morgana is fine.

LeveI5syndrome

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
If Riot actually nerfs Morgana because of some GD whining, that is a clear indication that they are completely clueless. Morgana is fine.
Where were you when annie was nerfed?

o dats right you don't care about balance, you care about the champs you use (like morgana)

because if you did, you would have raised your voice and tried to stop the annie nerfs

so now to remain consistent, we gut the emo *****!