Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lutzburg's Champion Concept Mega Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lutzburg

05-18-2014

Haha if you know any Rioters, please feel free to send them my way.

Lutzburg

05-19-2014

I can't decide which of my Marksmen I should post next. Hmm...

Lutzburg

05-19-2014

Should I go with Otto, an Orianna-esque Marksman who can increase his range by positioning a hextech sentry bot? Or AISE, a Blizcrank-esque robot that uses a special resource as he fires auto attacks? OR what about Rafa, a fire-based marksman who uses gauntlets to spew flames that can set entire sections of brush ablaze, granting vision and dealing damage?

ProxyShic

05-19-2014

Hey Lutzburg, mind checking out my latest champion? He could use some help haha. You should release Otto next!

Zoran of the Continuum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4533361)

Lutzburg

05-21-2014

Quote:
ProxyShic:
Hey Lutzburg, mind checking out my latest champion? He could use some help haha. You should release Otto next!

Zoran of the Continuum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4533361)

Sure, I'll check it out soon! I've been really busy this week at work, so I haven't had much time to spend on the forums lately. That should change soon.

Lutzburg

06-03-2014

Alright guys, I took a bit of a break due to a hectic work schedule, but Otto will be coming up tomorrow night. Hope you're looking forward to learning about the Hextech Merchant.

Lutzburg

06-04-2014

Otto, The Hextech Merchant (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47523673#post47523673), has finally joined the roster!

Lutzburg

06-04-2014

Getting some really good feedback on Otto tonight. Hopefully you guys can check out some of my other concepts, as well!

Lutzburg

06-05-2014

Next up on my list- Oberis, the Decrepit Knight or Verica, Revenant from the Stars.

Verica is a shaman-like mage who combines astrology and cosmos themes with DINOSAURS. Her kit includes a summonable creature that starts as an egg. She is awesome.

Oberis is a fallen knight who has managed to keep his conscious alive in his suit of armor, sewn together with globs and tendrils of slime. His kit revolves around applying this icky goop to his foes. He is gross.

Who should be next?!

Lutzburg

06-05-2014

Damn, I think I may have sold myself on the whole "dinosaur mage" thing.