Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lutzburg's Champion Concept Mega Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lutzburg

05-15-2014

Percy, the Devious Opportunist and Oliver, the Imaginative Youth, have been added to the roster!

Xane The Insane

05-17-2014

Hmm, pretty darn solid concepts from the ones I've read into so far, I like the thought that has been put into intended aesthetic, personality as well as the segments of how a champ could/would be intended to be played out(Rather than just listing a static list of skills)
Keep 'em coming buddy!

Lutzburg

05-17-2014

Hi Xane, thanks so much for your support and feedback. More are on the way this weekend!

ProxyShic

05-17-2014

Hey Lutzburg,

I am a huge fan of your work. Solid designs on good themed champions.

I have been tempted to just say "No" on certain champion designs I've seen by other people. I am tired of reading Burst Assassin Tanks with super CC. Seeing the balanced, well thought out champions (with the thought process behind everything) that are explained clearly has drawn me to following your designs.

Keep up the good work and hopefully I will see you in game sometime (I am rarely home with how much I am out working, but I do get plenty of free time to surf the web haha)

Lutzburg

05-17-2014

Wow Proxy, it's hard to express how appreciative I am of your comments. I added you in League and look forward to playing with you sometime. I'm also excited to see what you think of the Champions I'll be releasing tonight.

ProxyShic

05-17-2014

I won't be home for probably about two weeks. I am at work and I live on location while I am here.

Lutzburg

05-17-2014

Ah, gotchya. No problem, I'm sure we will cross paths soon enough!

Lutzburg

05-17-2014

Verrix, Master of Glass, has been added to the roster!

Verrix is a melee mage with a strong emphasis on auto attacks, effective stacking of a debuff known as "Sand Soak" and the use of a powerful Ultimate that lets him transform into a form of pure glass for a brief period of time.

Lutzburg

05-17-2014

Kajahri, Father of the Blades, has been added to the roster!

Kajahri is an AD Assassin who uses psychic and sentient daggers to bleed enemies dry. Kajahri's auto attacks apply daggers to his victims, which he can then summon back to him from long range after the blades use their vampiric powers to sap the strength of their hosts. These blades can also sense the wounded and meek, and go into a bloodlust whenever a weak opponent is nearby.

gameipedia

05-18-2014

ok seriously riot needs to look at these, regardless of anything else the skill mechanics of these champs should be implemented in some way at some time