Madred's Razor needs a feral stack counter; please upvote so Riot sees it.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Specifically, I'm asking you to upvote my community beta topic (because that's where Riot looks for stuff, right?)

located here: http://community.na.leagueoflegends....-get-a-counter

Since Wriggles/Feral are terrible now, it's not worth upgrading your Madreds until you hit 30 stacks (since you could be buying other useful combat items that will actually help you survive ganks and get kills).

Problem: Madred's doesn't have a counter.

Upvote so Riot can make this small QoL change


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aevyx

Senior Member

05-08-2014

I agree. I've thought it needed one from the beginning. It's not like it builds into anything else ffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2014

No, I dislike this idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
No, I dislike this idea.
.....why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
.....why?
An autistic reason. FF upgrades from Wriggles, so I'm okay with it having a counter. But it doesn't upgrade from Madred's Razor, so I'm not okay with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Eleven

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
An autistic reason. FF upgrades from Wriggles, so I'm okay with it having a counter. But it doesn't upgrade from Madred's Razor, so I'm not okay with it.
compared to Tear that .... oh wait does exactly the same thing (builds into arch which becomes seraphs embrace).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aevyx

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
An autistic reason. FF upgrades from Wriggles, so I'm okay with it having a counter. But it doesn't upgrade from Madred's Razor, so I'm not okay with it.
Except Madred's literally only builds into Wriggle's... I could see your point if we were talking about Machete but we're not so...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Tbh I would be fine if machete had stacks too, you would just lose them if you upgraded to spirit stone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirVersatti

Senior Member

05-08-2014

you shouldn't need a counter on anything until lantern. You should be at 15-18 stacks before you even buy the lantern...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVersatti View Post
you shouldn't need a counter on anything until lantern. You should be at 15-18 stacks before you even buy the lantern...
Except Wriggles is ****, so you don't rush it anymore, because you want to actually do damage and get kills when you gank. (And if you're farming monsters, buying other combat items are going to help you do more damage than Wriggles would, too, since the monster damage got a huge nerf on Wriggles, but not-so-much on Madred's)

So no, I'll be at 29 stacks (Machete/Madred's stop at 29) when I buy my Wriggles, because I've probably already over-stacked it to 35 or 40.


12345 ... 9