Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Establishing a Defense Against the Void (Very Open. OOC.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unasetra

09-05-2014

I miss RP, I may find time and come back... Soon™. I don't agree with the lore update, Unasetra will -always- be a summoner.

Nwol

09-05-2014

We're still trying to make this a thing. We miss you Una and I'm glad to see you back and around. <3

lokithedamned

09-05-2014

I may be the minority here but I really don't mind that there are no more summoners though thats a little bit because it doesn't directly affect my characters and they kinda wrote themselves in a corner with how they ended the joj. Course this is just one average Joe's point of view.

Unasetra

09-05-2014

Loki! That's the great thing about opinions, everyone is entitled to one!

o0sniper50o

09-09-2014

Okay then, because we're concerned about how few events we're having, I'm going to be trying (and perhaps failing) to set up a Preserver's RP based on our Intel divison, mostly because we never had one in the old Preservers.

Please note that the point of this RP is not to bash heads until you find something, but to actually think things through, be subtle, and discreet. Also, it would be ideal to have a maximum of five people in this RP (as OCs). This is just to cut down on waiting time between posts. I'm just going to try to DM, so I myself will not be doing things, unless through Deadeye-mode, which surpasses god-mode. Any and all other administrative businesses, such as character application, will be done in the OOC thread.

Finally, this RP will be taking place in Demacia. I don't plan on doing anything there that would draw attention, but if I have to talk to any Demacian champs, please contact me through League or this message board.

Note: I am a terrible planner, and thus do not really know what I am doing. I will be trying my best, but the odds are that I'll be doing whatever on the fly. The board for the RP should be set up within the week.

FilFire

09-10-2014

Sounds like something I could join in on.

Aidox Omega

09-15-2014

Can we still join? Particularily, Edward
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4705

o0sniper50o

10-05-2014

I don't know if you're still looking at this, (and sorry for negligence on our part) but all future applications should be directed to the new board. Please post your character profiles there if you care to join.