Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HOW TO JOIN RPS (and not get yelled at)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2014

And now you have been made aware of it. (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html) So I don't have to find an image of the American founding fathers inside an Alot for the next time you mention "Alot of the people".

And Quinn? Bow before my superior typing speed and faster use of google images!

Ask Quinn n Val

05-07-2014

*bows before the Oblivion*

I am not worthy.

but back on topic I think this thread is really useful to new RPers and even some older ones that maybe have had trouble with feeling intimidated after getting shunned from an RP or two.

and back off topic

what's the deal with airline food? I've never been on a plane and I'm legitimately curious.

- Squawk

RickScythe

05-07-2014

I'm kind of intimidated now too . Airline food is nice , when you go business.

AskCorpMundo

05-07-2014

The deal with airline food is that it tastes exactly like normal food but they charge you ridiculou amounts of money for it. At least that's how it is on the airlines that I use.

theplague1369

05-07-2014

Quote:
Bright Oblivion:
And now you have been made aware of it. (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html) So I don't have to find an image of the American founding fathers inside an Alot for the next time you mention "Alot of the people".

And Quinn? Bow before my superior typing speed and faster use of google images!

*dries eyes* I am a hillbilly. I can't help my grammar. At least I try to make it readable...

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:

what's the deal with airline food? I've never been on a plane and I'm legitimately curious.

- Squawk

I don't fly. I hear the food is bad on some of them, and decent on others... but I will never, EVER fly, so it don't affect me.

RickScythe

05-07-2014

You're gonna eat it and poop in their bathroom . The airline will be carrying a load of **** all around . They HAVE to charge for that.

Silverling

05-07-2014

... Most I get from the airlines is the complimentary peanuts, crackers, and soda...

»_»

Buuut anyways... We DO have an OOC off topic thread. d=

Ask Quinn n Val

05-07-2014

Yes we do Silver

but we also have an obligation to keep this thread BUMPED! (you can tell it's serious cause I used bold italics and underline all at once)

RickScythe

05-07-2014

Yes , back to topic. Silver , can we start a RP ? All I need is a photo for my OC which Kuronan said he'll get it tomorrow

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2014

Plague, most of the time you are grammatically sound. You understand punctuation, homophones, and spelling quite well, or at least well enough to make yourself understood. Really, the only thing I've noticed you regularly slip up on is your use of "alot" instead of "a lot."

Which, unfortunately, happens to be a big pet peeve of mine. I was linking the picture and the article more out of humor than any malicious intent, however.