Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HOW TO JOIN RPS (and not get yelled at)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickScythe

05-07-2014

WAIT A SECOND.I can create my own RP?On the OOC Thread?

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2014

Plague! You have summoned me! (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png)

RickScythe

05-07-2014

I think to get it stickied , you have to get people to notice.We just have to keep talking about random stuff and reach fifty pages.

Silverling

05-07-2014

Quote:
RickScythe:
WAIT A SECOND.I can create my own RP?On the OOC Thread?

Not in the OOC thread, no.

In That OTHER Place you can make your own little instanced out RP, but its generally good to arrange that with some one else before going through with it.

You CAN arrange that within the OOC thread. (;

Just post somethin saying "Hey! I want to do ____ event with my character! Who wants to join me in this?"

Edit:

Quote:
theplague1369:
They are better than anything I can draw. Also, to add a note in (I was too impressed by the drawings to read alot of the text ) Some Champions have rules about visitors, they don't exactly like them, and they prefer to run their stuff like a column with just letters, only RPing there under special circumstances. Also, because I have no idea if it is covered, most Ask threads are Instanced too, and it is normally up to the Champion whether or not to mix them. (Damn, I would feel terrible if you mentioned all of this before... oh well, back to staring at your drawings with a melancholy look. "Why not me?!" )

Actually, I didn't put that in there. I'll add it somewhere in the first post where it'll get more notice. Thanks!

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2014

False. To get it stickied, it must come to the attention of a Red and remain on topic. Where's a Red when you actually want one?

theplague1369

05-07-2014

Quote:
Bright Oblivion:
Plague! You have summoned me! (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png)

Is...is that a good thing? I can't afford to feed it...

Quote:
RickScythe:
I think to get it stickied , you have to get people to notice.We just have to keep talking about random stuff and reach fifty pages.

What? If that were the case, the majority of Champion threads would be stickied... To get a thread stickied, someone from Riot has to do it. You can put in a Support Ticket to have something noteworthy stickied, or a moderator can do it manually at their discretion.

RickScythe

05-07-2014

Great.They have colours now.Next you'll be telling me Kuronan is Albus Dumbledore in disguise and Silverling as McGonaggal.And Bright here is Snape.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-07-2014

Quote:
theplague1369:
alot of the text

obligatory

Edit: Damn you Bright you beat me to it but mine is more in context.

alot_of_text_by_alotoftextplz-d34vecs.gif

RickScythe

05-07-2014

A better strategy is to ask no matter what thread , open or semi open . That's what I'm doing now.

theplague1369

05-07-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
obligatory

Edit: Damn you Bright you beat me to it but mine is more in context.

I feel there is a disturbance in the force... there is a meme that I did not know about. Oh well... *raises hands half-heartedly with tears in his eyes* Raise...your...Dongers... *starts to cry quietly*