Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HOW TO JOIN RPS (and not get yelled at)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

08-15-2014

Ah! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Murloc!

I'm afraid I misread your question... It was... Very late when I posted that... Lets try this again...

If you're wanting to make a thread involving OC and champion interaction, you don't have to claim a champion for that. If you're wanting to RP champion/OC interactions in a separate thread from an ask thread, contact the champion RPer and you two could work something out.

There are a lot of OCs out and about, as not everyone would be able to RP a champion, though most champion interactions take place in ask threads. Even so, don't feel too intimidated! There's a lot of people of varying skill levels that lurk the boards and I think you'll fit right in. :3

Silverling

09-05-2014

Runaan! You're amazing!!

(Unless it was a different dev who stickied this, either way, you're amazing!)

Vinsancenara

09-10-2014

I feel I have been ungrateful and disrespectful to those around me and I just want to apologize for my behavior. If you like to tell me everything I'm doing wrong, please say so now, I'm all ears to anyone's suggestions as to how I can better my rp'ing skills and not yell at myself for something I will regret doing because I feel I have done or said something to offend someone... please... as a community, what can I do to better my skills, rather just give up as that would accomplish nothing for me.

((Reading a dictionary is a bit much for me.))

JPLangley 2

09-13-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
I feel I have been ungrateful and disrespectful to those around me and I just want to apologize for my behavior. If you like to tell me everything I'm doing wrong, please say so now, I'm all ears to anyone's suggestions as to how I can better my rp'ing skills and not yell at myself for something I will regret doing because I feel I have done or said something to offend someone... please... as a community, what can I do to better my skills, rather just give up as that would accomplish nothing for me.

((Reading a dictionary is a bit much for me.))

It's okay, I forgive you <3

Silverling

09-23-2014

Added a tidbit on Elise's Ask thread conduct as well as a small section on OOC threads. Enjoy!

plasmafan

09-23-2014

I like this thread. Its very helpful. Any other threads aside from the stickies I should read?

Silverling

09-23-2014

Glad you like it and that you found it helpful!

As for threads you can read, the 'New to the Roleplaying Forums?' sticky has a few threads that would come in handy. Other than that, reading the stickies is the best thing to do when starting out here. (:

Unexisted

10-04-2014

Silverling do you still have the picture me and Grev together? Can you show me again? I wanna save that pic.

plasmafan

10-04-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:
Silverling do you still have the picture me and Grev together? Can you show me again? I wanna save that pic.

((Be in awe of my photoshop skills.))

Eew....jpg

Silverling

10-05-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:

*snrk* seriously? hahaha

There ya go, dude. I keep it in a special folder specifically for forum drawings.

shipping.jpg