HowDoIShot's guide to Bot lane positioning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2014

How does this system work when want to abuse the enemies for missing a crucial skill?

For example, if Morgana misses her binding, how should you respond if the ADC remains in a passive position?

xDRaGON v2

06-17-2014

b

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2014

Bumping just because the theory of people reading this sounds nice but won't actually happen.

SeCKS Egai

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephïroth View Post
Bumping just because the theory of people reading this sounds nice but won't actually happen.
Bump for truth.

PigCheese

06-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter27 View Post
1) Its a general explanation of positioning
2) You're crossing the line to do damage, therefore positioning aggressively
ya what he said. You can cross the line to harrass. This is a general guide and you have to remeber that it' sfine to cross the line but it's silly to go harrass against the enemy if your adc isn't positioned aggressively or can't follow up when bot the enemy and the support are positioned in a way that they can help eachother at all times and could possibly punish you. But yes if both you and the adc are positioned aggresively you can go past the line if the situation allows.

PigCheese

06-17-2014

bump hope you bring out a detailed support guide sometime.

HamBoneZ

06-20-2014

Very good post. I'm a support player and it will help me to masterize my position and also understand a little more the adc role / positionning.

Good job on the post.

Sephïroth

06-30-2014

Random Bump.

Erader

08-26-2014

Let this thread come back to life so that noobs may know how to position.

Herpti

4 Weeks Ago

Pardon my intrusion HowDoIShot but I need to add you in game and ask you something, please notice that I am from EU and may not be online when you are due to the timezone difference, nor will I be using this account a lot.