Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does no one ever communicate in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

05-06-2014

There is such a massive lack of communication in ranked, there are so many people I have gotten recently that refuse to talk in chat. Refuse to do more than afk farm jg for feral flare, or just refuse to group and listen to pings or what the team is doing.

It's a team game you can't win when you don't communicate positively with your team.

Gold is just as bad as silver and bronze, only worse because people tend to think that they're faker.

MicKretz

05-06-2014

cuz if they talk in chat...they get reported adn run the risk of getting banned...plz remember the top tips in league will often have "DONT FLAME/BLAME ur teammates there i recommend not chatting at all"

its the way the cookie crumbles

HerpDerpMaplSerp

05-06-2014

because...... im a toxic player rewen peoples games feedin in ur lane casuin pain so insane I play the feeding game duo top make it rock duo middle playin fiddle jumpin in ur lane goin all like what... shut the **** up so what.... im a toxic player rewen peoples game feedin in ur lane

OreIsan

05-06-2014

No the point of chat is to be able to communicate and work together. I attempt to only use chat to do that or tell my teammates they made a good play ect.

Not chatting is reportable for refusing to communicate with team MicKretz and is more detrimental imo

Teysa Karlovv

05-06-2014

From personal experience when you're doing stuff on the rift typing can kill you... How many times have you seen "Man I was typing!!!" When someone dies.

MicKretz

05-15-2014

Quote:
OreIsan:
No the point of chat is to be able to communicate and work together. I attempt to only use chat to do that or tell my teammates they made a good play ect.

Not chatting is reportable for refusing to communicate with team MicKretz and is more detrimental imo

do you know how many guides suggest that you get into game and MUTE everyone and communicate only with pings???

i've watched so many, so idk why u mad at me? im just telling you what all the guides suggest for new league players

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

ManDiime

05-15-2014

Quote:
HerpDerpMaplSerp:
because...... im a toxic player rewen peoples games feedin in ur lane casuin pain so insane I play the feeding game duo top make it rock duo middle playin fiddle jumpin in ur lane goin all like what... shut the **** up so what.... im a toxic player rewen peoples game feedin in ur lane

What the fak? I are dumer nouw.

Echo5kw

05-15-2014

honestly, too many people are just concerned with their own little bubble and nothing else. how many times have you seen last pick get top, and knowing your team has no tank or cc of any kind, take someone like teemo or run shyv and go all damage.

from experience though, if you communicate (nicely) your team will follow suit at least enough for you to win.

ManDiime

05-15-2014

Quote:
Echo5kw:
honestly, too many people are just concerned with their own little bubble and nothing else. how many times have you seen last pick get top, and knowing your team has no tank or cc of any kind, take someone like teemo or run shyv and go all damage.

from experience though, if you communicate (nicely) your team will follow suit at least enough for you to win.

I feel that a lot of lost ranked games are due to selfish picks actually. No front line because top goes Teemo... ew

qizong123

05-15-2014

because they are troller