Can't Get Into Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calenel

01-15-2011

I started a game, chose my champion, and the game started. The League of Legends symbol came up on my desktop like normal, and then the screen went black. Then, I was brought to a screen that said "Stats Loading." I clicked "Skip waiting for stats." Every time I try to reconnect this happens. Please help!

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Hi Calenel,

Are there any error messages anywhere when this happens?

EsrbTheConcealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

D: why????

Just Undies

01-18-2011

I think I have the same issue. I think I saw a really small error message saying something about version 1.0.0.108 and 1.0.0.109 or something, but I clicked okay too fast by accident to read it.
Basically, I picked my champion, waited for the game to start, and the League of Legends icon pops up. Then I get a black screen, and my mouse turns into the busy mouse thing, except that it doesn't turn like it normally would when it is busy. I'm still able to move my mouse. Alt-tab doesn't work at this point, and the only way I am able to get out of the black screen is to Ctrl-Alt-Delete, open up task manager, and end the process.
I can relaunch the client, and it says I'm in the game, but when I try to reconnect, the same thing happens.